Chapter 5

Shane's pov

When Yasmine fel asleep on me i desided to go off and speek to my 'girlfriend'. Before i met Yazzy i was seeing this girl called Taliya. She is swet and kind. I dont want to let her go. She knows about Yasmine. I slipped off of the bed and walked down the hall. I went out to a clearing on the far end of our territory. Taliya was already there.

"Shane i havnt seen you in ages" Taliya cried a she ran over to me.

"Tal i was with my mate, somehting happened" i told her.

"Oh, is she ok" Taliya asked.

"Yeah she's fine now thanks Tal" i asnwered. I love Taliya but also love Yaz.

"Do you still love me" Tal wondred out loud.

"Yes Taliya, but my mate will always come first" i told her. She nodded in understanding. "Tal i got to go but we will meet up soon, promise" She giggled nad kissed my cheek then shifted and ran off. Tal is compleatly different to Yasmine. She has blonde hair and has never been in trouble. I am her first boyfriend. I cant hurt her.

"Shane why you all the way out here" I heard Lisa say nehind me. "I saw Taliya not far away".

"I came out here to think" I said quickly.

"Shane you never come out here" Lisa said putting her hand on her hips. "Why are you here".

"I was with Taliya" I told her simply.

"As in a date. I thought you broke up with her Shane" Lisa said disapiontment hung in the air.

"Yeah a date and I'm still with her Lisa" I said angraly.

"WHAT ABOUT YASMINE" she yelled.

"I love both of them" I whispered. Lisa was shakeing. "Lisa please".

"Please what Shane" She whipsered tears falling down her cheeks.

"Dont tell Yasmine" I pleaded. Shock flashed across Lisa's face.

"Why not" She demanded.

"I dont want her to know" i whispered.

"You have one week Shane to brake up with Taliya before i tell Yasmine and Keegan do you hear me" She whispered then walked off. I was left alone in the woods to think.

__________________________________________________________________________________

AN

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I HAD TO PUT THIS IN TO CONTINE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WT YA THINKS XX