Chapter 7

Keegan's pov

Did i just hear correctly.

"Taliya repeat that" My dad said standing up.

"I am pregnant and Shane is the father" She repeted.

"I WILL KILL HIM" I roared.

" Are you sure Taliya" My dad asked.

"He is the only person i have ever been with so yes" Taliya said. I walked out of the room to get Shane. I found him in Yasmine's room with her on his lap talking.

"We need to talk Shane" I said using my Alpha voice.

"Keegan dont make him leave my yet" Yazzy siad looking hurt.

"Baby he will be back soon" I told her. I watched her face fall and tears began to fall. "LISA" I yelled. Lisa came running down the hall. I told her throught our mind bone about Taliya and that Yazzy didnt want me to take Shane for a talk.

"Sweety Keegan will bring Shane back in a minuet" Lisa told her hugging her close. I grabbed Shane and pulled him to my dads office.

"Tal why are you here" He asked her.

"Shane i'm pregnant, with your baby" She whisered.

"Oh my god really" Shane asked and he looked happy.

"SHANE"I yelled so loud the whole pack house will have heard. Yasmine and Lisa rushed into the office. Lisa looked at Taliya with discust but Yaz looked lost.

"Go on Shane, why dont you tell Yasmine whats going on" Lisa said smugly holding Yaz tight.

"Yaz i have been cheating on you" Shane told her. Yasmine broke down "and Taliya is carrying my pup".

"SHANE YOU WORTHLES MUT. MATE THAT DANM SHE-WOLF AND SAVE ME THE PAIN. I HATE YOU" Yasmine screamed and ran out of the door followed by Lisa.

"Taliya your free to go but dont tell anyone about the baby yet" my father said. "Shane we will speek with your parents about Keegan choosing a more siutible person as Beta of this pack".

"Why ALpha" Shane asked and i huffted.

"You cheated on your mate, a beta wouldn't do that Shane" I told him. Shane looked hurt and i was glad. "Stay away from Yazzy, Lisa and I Shane. We dont want you near us". With that i left. When i got to Yasmine's room i saw her Lisa and my mum curled up togather on the bed. When Yazzy saw me she ran over and hugged me.

"Why did he do that to me" She asked. When i looked into her eyes she looked, scared, lost, sad and hurt.

"Baby i dont know" I told her picking her and and carrying her to the bed. Lola, Shauna and Christina walked by.

"See Lis she already had Keegan carrying her" Lola sneered. Lisa was about to reply when Yazzy got outy of my arms and turned to the three girls.

"Look i know you dont want me here and to be really hounest i dont really want to be here eaither but guess what i just found out my mate is having a kid with another she-wolf so back off, Keegan is my friend as is Lisa i would never do anything like that. So what I dated the Alpha's son in my last pack. He cheated on me so i dumped him. get over yorselves. Now run alond I am sure you have people awating to" Yazzy said sweetly. My mum laughed alond with Lisa while i tryed to hold back a smile. The three girls hurried along. Shaane knocked on Yasmines door.

"Yazzy baby please let me explain" he pleaded.

"Shane there is nothiong to explain. you cheated on my and are having a kid with someone else. I dont care if we are mates and it kills me by doing this but i refuse to be your mate Shane. Go find Taliya and i hope to god that Keegan can choose another beta cuz there is no way even if i was kicked out of this pack that i would listen toa single word that came out of your mouth cuz it all means nothing. Go away HSane just leave me alone" She cried.

_______________________________________________________________________________

AN

SORRY FOR THE WAIT. CHRISTMAS HAS BEEN GREAT FOPR ME. WHAT BOUT YOU GUYS??

SO WHAT YOU ALL THINKING ABOPUT SHANE RIGHT NOW ??

SHOULD YASMINE GIVE HIM ANPTHER CHANCE OR NOT???

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

BYEEEEEEE