Chapter 6

arLisa's pov(Yay new pov)

I have never been so angry with anyone in my life. Shane is the worst mate ever. I would hate to be Yasmine. She dosnt deserve what Shane is doing. He has a week to dump Taliya. She has a mate out there somewere but no she stays with another girls mate. That makes me furiouse. I walked back to the pack house and straight to Keegan.

"We need to talk" I said tears in my eyes.

"Lisa baby whats wrong" Keegan asked running over to me. We sat on the sofa and i began.

"Shane is still with Taliya. I saw her leaving the clearing at the far end of our territory. She smelt of Shane and when i got to the clearing there he was smiling like an idiot. I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was with Taliya and that he loved her. Yasmine dosnt deserve this. I gave him a week to end it with her or i will tell Yaz" i confessed to Keegan.

"LISA" Shane yelled "I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT TELL".

"I WOULDNT TELL YASMINE I SAID BUT I CAN TELL MY MATE CUZ I TELL HIM THE TRUTH" i screamed in his face.

"Shane how could you" Keegan asked shakeing his head in disapointment.

"Do what" Yasmine's voice came from the doorway.

"Sweety you should still be in bed" I said.

"What did Shane do" She asked again looking confused.

"Boy things I'm guessing, why dont we leave the boys to chat" I said leading Yasmine out of the room and up the stairs. We went to her room and she started to chat to her friends from her old pack and i just watched. How could Shane do that to her, she looks lost.

Keegan's pov

After the girls left i couldnt even speek i was so ashamed.

"Keegan you have to understand" Shane pleaded.

"There isnt anything to understand Shane. You betrayed your mate your Alpha and Luna. You made and Oth Shane saying when you met your mate you would stand by them unless rejected." I told him.

"I know but Taliya-" i cut him off.

"SHE WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THIS PACK SHANE DO YOU HEAR ME. SHE BROKE THE OTH. IT SAYS I WILL NEVER COME BETWEEN TO MATES. SHE IS DOING JUST THAT" I yelled.

"Who me" Taliya asked from the doorway.

"YES" i growled.

"Why, Shane may choose me over Yasmine so what" She said.

"You arnt that dumb" I growled. Taliya ran out of the room..

"Keegan there was no need for that" Shane said. I looked at him in discust and walked out of the room leaving him there. Beta, not ever. I walked to my dads office.

"I wont have SHane as Beta" I told him.

"Keegan you dont get to choose son"

"Dad he dosnt deserve it" i growled.

"Son tell me whats gone on"

"He is cheating on Yazzy" I told dad. He looked shocked.

"What" he asked.

"You heard me dad" I said tears forming in my eyes. The door opened.

"Alpha I'm pregnant" Taliya said. "And Shane' the father".

__________________________________________________________________________________

AN

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT ITS A CHAPTER ALL THE SAME. YOU WONT GET AN UPDATE TOMORROW CUZ ITS CHRISTMAS, I DONT KNOW ABOUT BOXING DAY AND THAN PROBS NOT THE 27TH SO MAY BE A FEW DAYS BEFORE I CAN UPDATE. SORRY GUYS.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!