Chapter 10

Yasmine's p.o.v

I was terrifyed. Adam had blood all over his brown wolf. Tears fell down my cheek as Lisa held me. A car came roaring round the corner. Out came Ben, Abby, Lucy, Holly and Jack.

"Yazzy" Abby cried as her and the two girls rushed over to me and Ben took Jack.

"Abby help" I whispered.

"Auntie Yazzy" Holly cried.

"Auntie?" Lisa questioned.

"Ben's wife and two little girls and then his son" i croked. Adam shifted back and put on a t-shirt that Lisa had goten him.

"Baby are you ok" He whispered. I grabbed his neck and pulled his lips to mine. He lifted me into his arms and i wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled back. "Baby i love you".

"Adam i love you so much more" i told him. Shane had tears running down his cheeks. I got out of Adams arms and walked over to Shane.

"Yasmine please, give me one more chance" He pleaded.

"Shane, i have moved on. Goodbye Shane, I'm leaving" I told him and hugged him quickly. I turned to Lis and Keegan and hugged them both. "I will let you know where i settle down" i whispered. Tears poured down my face.

"Come on babe" Adam said pulling me into the car. Ben and the guys got in their car. We drove. All of us. We dont know where to!

__________________________________________________________________________________

AN

OK SO ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT. I WONT DO A SEQUEL UNLESS YOU WANT ONE.

DO YOU???????