Chapter 3

Shane's pov

After she agreed to give me a chance i was the happiest man alive. Her friends seem crazy. When she grabbed my hand and dragged me off to find Keegan my heart pounded in my cheast.

"KEEGAN" She screamed from the other side of the hall.

"YASMINE" He yelled back before grabbing Lisa and running over. "You gave the doosh a chance".

"That hurt man" I said. "Hello Lisa-Marrie".

"Shaneepoo" Lisa said.

"Keeeeeegan, Lisa-Marrie's being mean" I winned.

"Baby please dont agrivat the child, Shane grow up" Keegan said. Lisa smirked. I'm the only one who dears to call her Lisa-Marrie, though that is her name so i dont see why she gets do worked up about it.

"OK Keegan" Lisa said sweetly, "Yaz you shouldnt have given him a chance" I growled and grabbed Yasmine's waist and pulled her into me.

"MINE" I growled "MY MATE".

"Shane she was joking" Yasmine said stroking my cheek "Baby calm down".

"Shane man Lisa didnt mean it" Keegan told me. Nothing anyone else said mattered, only my angle. She stood on her toes and kissed me softly. That calmed me down. I kissed her back pulling her in closer. She pulled back and put her head in the crook of my neck and inhaled my sent and i did the same with her. She smelt of Vanilla and Lemon.

"You smell good" I whispered and she giggled.

"Alright enough, she's like my little sister stop until your alone" Keegan pleaded.

"Yeah no matey busniss thats my best friend" Lisa complained.

"Sorry Keegan, Lisa-Marrie not so sorry" I said.

"If you were anyone else Shane i would kill you" Keegan said.

"I know, good thing of being futer beta" i said smugly.

"I dont have to make you beta" Keegan said.

"Yeah you do, its my right like Alpha is yours, my family have always been betas of this pack" I told him.

"Oh right" keegan said defeted. I looked down and Yasmine wasnt there.

"Where'd my mate go" I said lookign around.

"And mine" Keegan said doing the same thing.

Yasmine's pov

Me and Lisa walked off during the boys 'talk'. We went up to my room cuz i wanted to cheack my messages on Buddy. I logged on and saw Sam was on.

Sam- Hey babe xxx

Me- Go away Sam :(

Sam- You dont mean the babe xxx

Me- Yeah i do, i have a mate Sam

Sam- Na babes your mine and you know it xxx

Me- Sam, i dumpt your sorry butt because you cheated, get over yourself.

I sighned off of that chat and looked for more people. No body else i cold be bothered to speek to so i logged of Buddy and shut my laptop down.

"Who's Sam" Lisa asked.

"The Alpha's son, the one i dated and found him cheating" I told her.

"The reson you moved here" Lisa questioned.