Chapter 2

Yasmine's pov

When Shane high5ed me shockes went up my arm. I cant trust anyone. Not after.............. Ben.

Ben is my older brother. He is 21 now. He ran away at the age of 18. 3 years ago: after the death of Holly and Jack. Mum and dad never abused us but they arnt the nicest couple. After Holly and Jack died they got worse. Shut me and Ben out compleatly, we  fendded for ourselves. One day Ben said he was ill and didnt come to school. I walked on my own. When i got home there was a note on the kitchen side.

Flashback of the day Yasmine found the note

It was cold and i was looking forward to seeing if Ben felt better. He never seems to be well any more. I walked into the house knowing there was no way mum and dad would be home yet, it was a friday they would go to the pub after work. There was a note on the side.

Dear Yasmine,

                       Look i love you but i couldnt stay. Holly and Jack were my life as well as you. I cant take you away from home your only 15. I have left Yazzybear. I'm sorry. I know you'll never forgive me. I know after Holly and Jack died i promised i would never leave you and i have. I'm sorry i broke your trust, i really am. Dont try and follow me. Stay where you are and in return i will stay out of your life so you never have to try and forgive me for leaving.

I love you Yazzybare.

                                                                      All my love Ben xxx

End of flashback

I still have the note. I read it when i wish he were here. I vowed i would never trust anyone after he left. Not even Sam. Tha was why i did care that he cheated on me. I never trusted him. The only people i trust now are Hanna, Shanon, Lisa ans Keegan. Tears began to fall down my face.

"Yasmine whats wrong" Keegan asked sitting down beside me.

"I dont want a mate i cant trust anyone but you, Lisa and my two best friends back home" i cried.

"Who's your mate" He asked.

"ME" Shane growled. I yelped and clung to Keegan. "GET OF HIM". The tears began to fall faster.

"Make him stop Keegan" I cried into Keegan's shoulder.

"SHANE STOP" Keegans alpha said. Shane backed up.

"That is my mate i will comfort her" Shane growled.

"I dont want a mate" I whispered.

"what" Shane said stepping back.

"I dont want a mate" I whispered again. I took out the note Ben had left and handed it to Keegan "Read it". He did and once he was done he looked at me.

"Your not an only child" He whispered.

"No, Holly and Jack where twins and died when i was 15 and they were 3. Ben he was 18 and now 21, as the note says he just left without a proper goodbye. I miss him Keegan" I said shakily.

"Shane, bring Benjamin here now" Keegans commanded.

"What" I screamed "My brother is here". Keegan nodded. I hugged him then Shane. The sparks went mad but i tryed to forget them. I still didnt want a mate. When i let go shane ran to get ben. Moments later Ben was stood infont of me. He hadnt changed.

You wished to see me Alpha" HE said.

"Yes, i belive you know this girl" Keegan said stepping away from me. I looked into Bens eyes and saw as he fitted it into place.