Chapter Seven

Y/Ns POV

I Had woken up at 6:30 today to go out for a run, last night left me exhausted and unable to sleep but all i really wanted to do was clear my mind. I Had ran about two miles already and was getting tired so i slowly started making my way home. I Stopped at a corner and waited for the lights turned green when a girl came up next to me. She stopped to look at me and smiled.

"Hi" She spoke and i looked at her with no emotion. I looked her up and down before deciding if i wanted to respond to her or not.

"Hi'' I looked away. The light turned green and i started jogging slowly but so did she.

"Im cindy" She jogged next to me and stuck her hand out for me to shake but i didnt. She pulled her hand back but continued next to me.

"Hey dont you work at the district? The station on summer av?" She asked and i was wondering how she knew that.

"How would you know that?" I asked.

"Finally, got something out of you. And i know because ive gotten arrested by you before" She started laughing and i just looked at her.

''Okay well can i help you with something else?" I said a little harshly hoping that she'd get that i just wanted to be left alone already.

''Maybe a date?"

"Im seeing someone" I took a left turn on a different block and looked back to see if she followed me. She did not thankfully and about 20 minutes later i made it home. I walked in on Ariana making breakfast and i smiled. "Someone tried to ask me on a date, do i look like i do dates Ari?" I asked her while looking through the fridge.

I Turned around to face her and she did the same. She looked me up and down before answering. "Nah, you barely go on them with me, what makes anyone else think youd go with them" She said and i nodded.

"Yeah i guess" I sat down on the sofa in the living room and turned on the TV. I looked through the channels hoping id find something good to watch and luckily i did. Bob's burgers played as Ari cooked and i drank my water. "Hey you think-" I was cut off by the sound of shattering glass that came from my living room window. I ducked trying no to let the glass get into any places it wasnt supposed to but i felt a sharp pain around my eye. I put my hand on my eye covering it and got up. The big glass window i had in my living room was now shattered and my tv was broken. I seen a brick laying on the floor and with one hand still on my eye i picked it up with the other. Ariana came running to me and we both took a look at the writing on the heavy object.

"Careful who you trust Y/N" I read it out loud. "I dont even trust anyone, what the fuck is this about." I took my hand off my eye and noticed blood on my hand. When i opened my eye left eye all i could see was red. Ariana jumped when she looked at me.

"Your face, y-you need to go" She rushed me to my car and to the emergency room.

-AT HOSPITAL-

"Okay so the cuts arent deep so you dont need stitches but it will take about a month to heel because of how big the cut is. You also have a scratched pupil so as things heal in some part of your eye you will be able to see the scar. It will mess with your vision but as time goes youll get used to it" The doctor spoke while i looked at myself in the mirror. My eye was irritated because they had to flush the blood out and i now had a scar that started from the corner of my forehead, through my eyebrow and down to my cheek. It was covered already by bandages. "Youll just need to apply the cream i gave you to it and cover it again everyday''

"Okay, thanks" Seeing out of my eye was blurry and sometimes it would even tear up and it hurt a lot. I packed everything i had with me and was ready to walk about when a doctor stopped me. 

"Is someone picking you up? Your not safe to drive until about a month when you get used to how your vision will be"

"Im walking but thanks for your concern" The doctor nodded and i started walking out of the room. Being able to only see out of one eye was really annoying. And looking out my left eye felt like there was just a piece of paper permanently blocking half of my view. I could only see out of certain angles and every other angle was super blurry. "Fuck'' I whispered when i bumped into someone. I Looked up awkwardly at a doctor who was looking at me concerned.

"Oh wow thats bad, oh hey its you again" I looked as closely as i could at her and noticed it was the girl that asked me on a date earlier when i was running.

why does she keep randomly popping up.

"Yeah hi" I tried to keep walking but i stopped when she spoke again.

"Wait what happened?" She asked.

"Brick through the window, shattered glass in my eye and boom here i am"

"Oh wow thats scary,you should be careful who you trust" She said before walking away. I looked at her crookedly and rushed out of there. Her and that damn brick had a connection, this wasnt just random. I basically ran my blind ass all the way to my station and rushed in. I went to the font desk and seen Layla sitting there.

"Wheres your Boss" I spoke quickly and she stood up shocked.

"Y/N your face- Where is he?!" I cut her off as my hand slammed on the desk. ''Office" I rushed to the mans office and walked right in.

"My house got a report yes?" I quickly asked him and he sat up.

"Yes of course, whats the problem" He asked and i sat down in the seat in front of his desk.

"I know who did it and whos been giving me the weird calls"

"Wait Y/N you never reported any weird calls" I pulled out my phone almost dropping it and went through my call history. I pointed at the contact that said no called ID and pushed it towards him. ''You want us to trace that?''

"Yeah its in the area as you can see. This morning i was on a jog met a girl named ugh fucking Cindy i think. A brick goes through my damn living room window and says careful who i trust, go to the hospital apparently she works there, she talks to me and tells me to be careful who i trust before walking away. And now that i think about it her voice sounded a lot like the one who called" I rushed out the words and he looked at the phone.

"Well i really dont know how i can do this" He stared at my phone and than back up at me.

"Are you serious right now? This doesn't just happen ironically this is planned!" I stood up and raised my voice.

"Y/N relax"

"No im not gonna fucking relax, my house and tv are wrecked, my face and eye are permanently scarred and there is someone targeting me! So give me one good fucking reason i shouldn't be upset right now!'' He stood quiet and then looked down at my phone. He pulled out his and took a picture of my screen before nodding.

"Ill see what i can do" He said and i took a deep breath.

"Thank you" I said and was about to walk out when the door swung open. Me and Layla were now face to face but she backed up.

"Your girl is here" She walked away quickly while i made my way to the front desk. As i walked Arianas figure made its way into my poor eyesight. She looked at me with a smile and came up to touch the bandages on my face. She looked at my red eye before kissing my cheek.

"Your still sexy dont worry, scars gonna look badass" She said and i laughed loudly. Her smile faded and she looked away from me.

"Whats wrong?" I asked and her breath hitched. She took my hand and led me outside of the big building. "You gonna tell me now?"

''Cindy is trying to kill you" She whispered not making eye contact with me.

"Yeah i figured that out already"

"But i know why" I tilted my head to the side and looked at her. I noticed her eyes getting red and glassy. "Shes trying to kill you....because i didnt.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ouuuuuuuuuuuuu i dont spell checkkk