Chapter five

Y/Ns POV

I was on my way how from a 48 hour shift at work and i was exhausted. Before i left i made sure to chug down two cans of red bull before getting on the road. I hadnt seen Ariana since i left the night before and im pretty sure shes at my house doing some weird shit. I parked my car in front of my house before pulling out my keys and letting myself in. My house was the same and picked up as it usually is. There were no dishes in the sink in which im guessing she did. I hung up my coat and put my boots next to the door before heading up to my room.

I opened the door and there she was, in my bed watching tv. I looked at her while taking my belt off and raised my eyebrows. "Your still here?'' I asked and she sat up.

"Well hello to you too"

"Sorry, i just thought youd be like too busy killing someone or something" I put my belt in my drawer and started taking off the rest of my uniform.

''Nah that was yesterday" I turned around to look at her and she smiled at me. ''Hungry?"

I nodded. "And tired" I said turning around. I was left in a white shirt and black sweats. 

"Come" She opened her arms out to me and i thought for a second before shrugging and taking an open invitation from the hands of a killer. But i didnt care. I laid my head on her stomach and wrapped my arms around her waist. She played with my hair and i closed my eyes.

"Why are you so warm'' I inhaled through my nose. "And smell so good"

"Well i just got out of the shower and i have no idea" She answered while rubbing my back.

"The shower? You have clothes here?" I lifted my head to look at her.

"I brought some" She pointed at my dresser but specifically the one empty drawer i had. I squinted at it before laying my head back down, being too tired to care.

''There are no corpses in here right?''

"Nope''

"The we are good" I lifted her shirt up and stuck my head under it. She laughed and so did i. My phone rang and i sighed getting from under Arianas shirt and picking it up.

"What"

"Hi poo poo bear i just wanted to sayy or tell you or whatever- Ma! get to the point" I cut her off.

"Lets go out to dinnerr, you and that girl of yours i wanna know her let me see her again"

"No"

"Okay baby see you there, its at waffle house" She hung up and i threw my phone on the floor. I sat up rubbing my eyes before looking at Ariana.

"A fucking waffle house?" She laughed and stood up also. "You free or got someone to hunt down"

"For your information i know where all my targets are at at all times. Im just that good" She walked to the dresser she now had control over and started pulling out clothes and  so did i but from my closet.

"Shower" Was all i said before grabbing my towel and walking to the bathroom.

-At waffle house-

When we got here i was not surprised to see that she wasnt here so i got us a table and waited. We had been waiting at the table for a whole hour before she actually came in and when she didnt she couldnt even find us. "Ma! Sit the fuck down" I whisper yelled at her and she speed walked over with a smile. "Ma this is Ariana, Ari this is my mom Hilda" I introduced them and they hugged.

''Im surprised you guys came i didnt think you would come" My mom spoke while looking at the menu.

"I could say the same for you" I mumbled.