Chapter Nine

Y/Ns POV

''She's disappeared, we checked her apartment last night, everything was gone. And the hospital said she quit just hours before we went asking for her" Layla told me over the phone while Ariana cleaned my eye.

"Okay, thanks for your help Lay" I said before hanging up. I sat quietly as Ari cleaned my eye and put another bandage on it. When she was done she smiled lightly before pecking my lips. "If anything helps, you really do look bad ass" she said making me laugh.

"It just hurts, that's all" I spoke and she nodded. "I just want it to all be over soon"

"It will" She sat down next to me. "Eventually" she spoke before laying her head on my shoulder. We watched tv together until the moon came up and that's when I felt ready. Getting up I made my way upstairs and put some sweats and sneakers on. When I made my way back downstairs Ariana was waiting.

"I might know where she's at" She spoke. "But I'll do it myself. You can't get involved"

"Where is she?"

"It's like a warehouse off Columbus road"

"But- but nothing Y/N. As a police officer you should know that it would be shady as hell if she did all this to you and next thing you know she's dead. They are automatically gonna come for you. I'd rather take MY chances"

"I can't let you do that"

"Y/N please. Just let me handle it. I've done it many times, this isn't new" For a second I considered. She did get me into this. But I care for her too much to let her risk herself. So with one long though I raced to the door and locked it from the outside which I knew she could easily unlock but it was to buy me some time. I got in my car, pushed the start button and started making my way to the warehouse.

I was speeding down the road, somehow lucky that I hadn't gotten pulled over yet. Isn't that ironic, a police officer getting pulled over. Anyway once I got to the huge warehouse I parked my car a little farther and made my way towards it, only certain lights were on around the building which I made sure to keep a tab on. Walking around the building I found a door that led inside, only problem was where the door was it was completely dark and so was inside. But I had something to accomplish and I wasn't about to give up over the dark. I walked in and the only was to go was left, and down the hall you could see dim flickering lights. So I followed it all the way down until it led me to a bare room. In the corner you could see a shelf with cans on it and a camping bag next to it on the floor but other than that the room was empty. Or so I thought.

"But how" I heard a gasp from behind me. My reflexes kicked in and I quickly drew my gun and turned around. There she was just standing in the doorway I had just come in from. "It isn't supposed to go like this!" She yelled stomping her foot. "You always do this Y/N ALWAYS!"

"I don't even know you- YES YOU DO!" She cut me off with more of her screams. I had my gun tightly in my hand and pointed directly at her head. "In high school"

"Your reminiscing on a thing that happened in high school?" I said stepping closer to her. I took one step before she decided to pull a fucking shot gun from behind the door. You would've thought she pulled it out of the crack of her ass as fast as she grabbed it.

"Yea I am Y/N and if you come any closer I'll blow your head off just like ive been wanting to do"

"Cindy are you aware of what you've just done? There is a manhunt out for you right now, you have warrants. You lost a good job at a HOSPITAL because of something I apparently did in high school"

"It's not about what you did, it's about what you left your friends do to me. Our senior year on prom you let Quincy and Sam shove my face into the toilet until I completely passed out. And from all the extra blood and water in my body I have bad heart attacks. A lifetime condition. So now I want to give you a lifetime condition. Death" She cocked her gun and pointed it at me. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Cindy I don't even remember that. Do you know how drunk I was senior prom? It was 5 years ago okay I'm sorry. How was I supposed to know, I was a dumb high schooler look at me now. I have a dumb boring job and a dumb boring life. My mom takes money from me every week and I live alone. What could you possibly want to take away from me that I haven't already lost?"

"Your life, so I hope you've said your final goodbyes because- I dare you" That soft voice I know cut her off. Emerging from the darkness like some kind of super villain came Ariana, she came from behind Cindy with her suppressed pistol to her head.

"Now you see with these bullets" She walked around Cindy until she was next to her-pistol still at her head. "I could shoot you an-ny-where" She tapped the Tip of the suppressor on her head, then poked her stomach with it, then pointed it towards her feet. "And you'll die. And I'd like to give you an option but it's been clear that everyone wants you dead sooo here's all that it boils down to. You turn yourself in" Ariana put her arm over the girl's shoulder with the gun in her other head and pointed back at her head. "Or I could just kill you and you'd be forgotten...again"

"You bitch, she was supposed to be mine. I was never supposed to be drowned in a toilet, I was supposed to have the time of my LIFE at prom with you Y/N!"

"We went to prom together?" I questioned.

"EVERYBODY HANDS UP" I heard a loud bang and metal bust. I looked at Ariana who's eyes were wide before looking back at all the cops pouring into the building. When I looked back at Cindy Ariana was gone. Vanished completely, I'm not even sure if they saw her. I choked on my words in disbelief. She really was just gone like that.

————————————————————————————

It's Fr been a year since I like last updated or smth idk. But enjoy?🧍

 But enjoy?🧍