Chapter Three

Y/Ns POV

After all that fuckery with Ariana i told her to fuck off so i could continue my boring job. Everyone was going crazy and i couldnt understand why, he was just another fucker with money, nothing big to me. It was now 7Pm and i had just gotten home. I took everything off my belt and put all of it on my nightstand. I threw my uniform in the washer and put on some black sweats and a white shirt with white socks. My life was as boring as could be. I was even bored of myself.

Suddenly i felt my phone ring in my pocket and i looked at it. My mother, probably wanting more money. I answered it and huffed before saying anything.

"Yes Hilda"

"First off i am your money-i mean mother. How are you baby" She slured and i could already tell she was on something.

"Stop acting like you care. How much do you want" I sat on my kitchen counter and pulled out my wallet.

''I do care! And how much you got in cash? How much do you get paid a week?"

"The fuck im not telling you that, and the most id even give you is like" i counted the cash in my wallet. "50 bucks tops"

"Make it 60 and ill love you forever" I rolled my eyes.

"Your already supposed to do that-Cool im on my way" She hug up on me and i slouched. Can someone actually fucking care about me like i care for everyone else. I pulled out 60 bucks and left it on the kitchen counter before looking in the fridge. I grabbed the milk gallon and made myself some cereal.

"Y/N baby!! Its me ya mother im here" I heard shouting outside my door and i froze. I put my bowl down and opened the door. "Hi baby oh my you sure are beautiful-got a girlfriend yet?" she rushed inside and i closed the door slowly.

"No, your money is on the table" I pointed towards it and she smiled before walking over and grabbing it. One thing about my mom is no matter how much you see her around the street she is always clean, never in my stupid ass life i could ever say that she smelled or looked dirty. It was weird but i stood away from her, i didnt want to be like her. ''You got like any food i can take on the way?"

"On the way to where?" she ignored me and started digging through my fridge. She grabbed a plastic bag and sacked all my lunchables and some water bottles. She took a double take at my bowl of cereal and took that too.

"Ill bring the bowl back baby, thank you poo poo bear" She walked past me.

"Dont call me that" I followed her and watched her get in the car with some random guy before driving off. With my damn cereal. I huffed and closed the door. and looked around my empty house. Damn my life really sucked. Someone knocked again and i rolled my eyes before opening it. ''Ma, you didnt leave you- Ariana?" She smiled at me and i stared at her. "Can i help you?"

"woah this place is niceee, you live here all by yourself??" She walked in and i face palmed myself before closing the door.

"Yeah i do" I watched as she looked around and touched things. "Why are you here?" She put down my gold champagne glasses i had around the kitchen for decoration and walked towards me.

"Im here to say sorry....about earlier" She stood in front of me and i looked down at her.

"Okay? How'd you even find my address?'' I asked.

"How'd you find mine?" She questioned and i squinted.

"You gave me yours-Shut up" She cut me off and i raised my eyebrows. "Well thats all, i could care less if forgive me or not, i know your still gonna talk to me" She winked at me and smiled. "And now im out"

"Okay...Bye" She walked out and i stood still in the kitchen. My gonna smack myself if i hear myself complain about my own damn life one more time. More and more time passed by and before i knew it it was already 10 pm. I had nothing better to do so i decided to go on a run. I put a beanie and a hoodie on before leaving. I jogged around the dark streets of Florida and kept running, even if i didnt know where i was going.

"Im getting paid for this fucker, unless you got more than what im getting your going six feet under" I heard a low voice. I walked slowly towards the direction of the voice. I was turned the corner of a dark ass alleyway and thats when i seen it. A man on the floor with a girls heal holding his head down. The girl had her back turned to me and a gun in her hand. I pulled my hoodie up and pull out my gun and aiming it at the figure.

"Hands up!" I shouted and thats when a shot went off. The man fell all the way to the floor and my eyes widened. My heart was beating out of my chest at the sight, i had never seen anyone get brutally murdered right in front of me. The figure quickly turned around and shot in my direction. I ducked behind a dumpster but bullets only missed me by centimeters. 

"Damn it Y/N, cant you just mind your business?" I stood up slowly to the sight of Ariana walking my way.

"You just killed someone and shot at me fucker!" I put my gun away and stared at the body.

"Yeah i know" She laughed. ''Youve got some fast ass reflexes" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Your okay though right? Your not hurt" She checked my body and put her hands on my cheeks. 

"Can we just pay attention to the person you just fucking killed??" She looked behind her.

"Oh him?" she pointed at him. "Hes finee" She walked towards the corpse and lifted the hand. It fell hardly back down and she smiled. "See, fine" I froze in disbelief, this is really what she does. I felt tears running down my face as i stared at the body. She stepped closer and wrapped her arms around my torso while rubbing my back. I looked at her and noticed she now had a straight face. "Lets just...get you home"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so i remembered putting a lot of effort into this story when it first came out and how fast i abandoned it was very sad so now here i am.