Chapter two

Y/Ns point of view

Same night same restaurant same person.

Ariana dragged me back inside the restaurant and we sat back down in the booth we always sit in. We just stared at each other. It was weird that we knew almost everything about each other and what makes it even weirder is that we decided to straight up throw it in each other's faces.

"What do you know?" She asked I squinted my eyes at her.

"Enough"

"Oh enough? And how do you know what you know?"

"Don't worry about it" I smirked and she crossed her arms and sat all the way back while staring at me. I did that same.

"So I'm guessing your gonna turn me in or something?"

"I may know everything about you but that doesn't mean I will turn you in. Your secrets safe with me" I shrugged and she just kept a straight face.

"And how do I know that's actually true? Your a police officer, you can arrest me on sight"

"I give you my word. You don't have to worry about anything. Nobody complained about you. Nobody has ever brought you up to me so I have no reason to arrest you. Right" I raised one eyebrow and she did also before nodding her head.

"Plus. Nothing really ever happens here. I think the craziest thing that's happened in this town is when that crazy lady started throwing sugar at people in Starbucks. Life threatening!" I joked and she giggled a little.

"Ok Y/L/N. Well I guess I should say thank you but I'm not really good at that. So good lookin" she winked.

"Yeah no problem" it got quiet before I decided to ask some questions. "So how's your family?"

"My moms good. I haven't talked to my dad in a while though. How about you?"

"Moms still a crackhead and dads still a dead beat so nothing new" I shrugged. I heard the door ding and me and Ariana's head shot to the door.

A tall man walked in. He had a black turtle neck with black pants and black shoes. He eyed us before sitting down across the restaurant.

Suspicious but ok.

"Do you know him?" I asked and she looked at the guy before looking back at me.

"Yes"

"How?" I stared at her and she put her head down.

"He's my ex boyfriend. Give me a second" she got up and walked to the booth that the guy was sitting in.

I heard them talking lowly but I couldn't make out any words. 15 minutes passed by and she came back to my booth with tears while her ex walked out.

"I thought you were a badass" I said lowly and shoved me and sat down next to me.

"Just Because I kill people doesn't mean I don't have feelings" I stared straight forward. We sat there in silence for a couple minutes.

I noticed that it was already 5AM. I should me home getting ready for work at 7.

"Let's go. Where are you staying" left a 100 dollar bill on the table before grabbing her hand and walking her to my car.

"Your like a dad. I like it" she bit her lip. "I think I have daddy issues"

I opened the door for her to get in before getting in myself. She gave me her address and I drove her to her house.

"Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow night I guess" she waved before getting out and walking into her house.

I went home to take a shower and put my uniform on. Once I was finished I made a light breakfast and headed to the station.