~2~

Harry ended up sitting with Louis and his friends for lunch, Liam, Zayn, Niall and others but Harry didn't remember their names. It was around 3 pm when they got out of school, his heart started beating faster as the blue eyed boy stopped right in front of him.

"So Harry, meet me at my house in one hour yeah?" Lou asked looking Harry in the eyes trying to making some strange moves to make Harry understand.

"Hum, si- yes" Harry only said before giving him a smile and letting out a breath that he didn't know he was holding when Louis walked away.

When he got at home he was freaking out because in less then half an hour he had to be at Louis' and he had no idea what to wear.

Don't look at him like that, it was a special occasion.

"Come è andato il primo giorno di scuola Harry?(how was your fist day of school?)" Anne, Harry's mum, asked as soon as she saw him walking in the kitchen were she was cooking.

"Hum si tutto bene(yeah fine)" Harry quickly answered before grabbing a bottle of water and going straight to his room. When he finally decided black skinny jeans and a withe shirt, it was just in time to take the car and driving, a bit late, to Louis' house.

He took a second to look at it. It wasn't like his, it was smaller but still pretty. There were flowers outside the door and light blue curtains. He took a deep breath and made his way to the door.

When Louis heard the doorbell he quickly got up from the couch and opened the door.

"Hi Harry, come in" Louis smiled, noticing how nervous Harry was.

"No need to be nervous Harry, my parents aren't home so we can focus on studying yeah?"
Louis said after understanding that Harry wasn't going to say a word.

"Hum ye-yes" was all Harry said before being dragged in Louis' room.

~*~
They studied for almost one hour before start playing FIFA and eating chips. Anne called Harry to ask him what time he would come home and since he didn't want to he ended up having dinner with Louis' mum.

"So Harry" Jay started." How is the new school, everything okay?" She asked giving Louis a confused look when Harry just stared at her.

"scuola Harry, come va scuola" Lou translated for Harry witch nodded with a oh and tried to answer.

"Hum fine, it is hard but fine" Harry said hoping that what he said was right. He started panicking when jay stared at him making him more nervous that he already was.

"You don't-" she wanted to ask Harry but quickly turned her head to her son" he doesn't speak English?" She asked him.

"No he does he just- he's still learning it, that's why I'm his tutor" Louis explained.

"Is he- is he Harry styles?" Jay asked as if he was the most popular man on heart.

"Yes, do you know him?" He asked confused.

"Omg, you're Des' son aren't ya? Oh hum, sei il figlio di Des giusto?" She translated for him since she knew a bit of Italian too.

"I- si, come conosci mio padre?(Yes, how do you know my father?)" Harry asked confused.

"Well tuo padre ha un' azienda molto importante so you know..." oh, right.

"Oh" he said giving her a smile before returning to eat.

The dinner was good, they made conversation until Harry had really to go home since his mum was starting to get pissed.

"Thank you Lou, see you tomorrow" harry said before turning around almost running as he felt a lot of emotions in one second.

"Lou?" Louis asked confused making Harry stop and turn around to look at him.

"Hum si, it's a soprannome" Harry smiled blushing.

Was that too obvious?

Shut up.

"I like it" Louis smiled at him nodding." Hey! Remember that I teach you English and you teach me Italian" Louis said trying to spell every word.

"Hum si okay" Harry said giving him a quick hug surprising the blue eyed boy but quickly returning it.

When Harry got home, he was feeling super happy but super scared, he never felt this was for anyone and now a guy shows up and he feel butterflies in his stomach. He didn't like it.

———————————
Thoughts?:)