~20~

"Where are you going?" Harry asked as soon as he saw his boyfriend walking in his room, car keys in his hand, shoes on the other and his jacket on.

"I'm going away for a bit" Louis said in a cold tone, took a few things from his closed, which Harry couldn't recognize, and then walked away. He honestly wasn't in the mood for a fight, but he got up from the bed and followed Louis outside.

"Louis wait!" Harry yelled. He waited for Louis to stop and turn around, before continuing. "Can we talk?"

Louis just stared at him for a few seconds, before murmuring a later and got in the car. Harry didn't insisted, knowing he needed time alone and so he was going to give him that. He had notice someone in the back seat of the car while he saw the blue eyed boy leaving, but didn't paid much attention to it.

He got inside Louis' house, and then groaned putting his hands on his face. He knew he had fucked up, and he was regretting every single word. Honestly he did think that Louis' father was a coward for leaving him, but he knew it was a really sensitive part of the boy's life. He just couldn't take out of his head the look on his boyfriend's face. Wait, they were still boyfriends...right?

Yes, of course they were.

Periodt.

He remembered the hurt look on his face, and his eyes were shining so much he thought he was gonna cry. As soon as he saw his face, Harry regretted every single wold. "Oh Louis" he groaned once again before stretching his arms and got up.

He needed to do something. His boyfriend was hurt and it was his fault. He didn't even know where he was. God he was such a mess. Harry decided that he was gonna call him, but of course, he didn't answer.

~*~
Louis stopped the car in what seemed like a field. He drove for 30 minutes no stop, needing to get as far away as he could.

"Lou-Louis?" A voice spoke form the back seat of the car.

"Hey Greg, you finally learned my name" Louis smiled sarcastically.

"What are you doing? Where are we?" Greg asked, but Louis didn't answer. He just got out of the car and opened the car door where Greg was. And as soon as he was close enough, he thrown probably the hardest punch he had ever thrown.

"So Greg, this is what is going to happen: you are gonna tell me everything you know about Derek de la Vega, then, I'm gonna let you go and you will walk until you reach the police stations and turn him and yourself in" Louis explained. "Oh, and you also need to tell him to go fuck himself from me"

"You're crazy if you think I'm gonna do that" Greg laughed, but Louis could hear pure fear in that laugh.

"Oh I don't think you are gonna do that, I know you are" Louis smiled.

"And what makes you think that?" Greg asked continuing to laugh.

"Well, you may don't care about the fact that your life is ruined, and that's because you work for such a person like Derek, but I personally think that Claudia would love to have you back" Louis grinned, and when he saw how fast Greg's expression changed, he knew he was gonna tell him everything.

And he was right, because Greg explained to him everything about his boss' business, that they needed his to find his father's money because they were falling apart, a lot of theirs men died and others just left, and Derek knew that without them they were soon gonna become just a memory.

Once he was done, Louis made him get out of the car, and as soon as he untied his hands(which he tied before getting in the car), Greg started to run away. Louis shook his head, and then took his phone from his pocket only to find 3 missed call by Harry, and five new text.

Hazza: where are you?
Hazza: baby please I'm sorry
Hazza: can you come home so we can talk about it? Please?
Payno:Greg knows.

For a moment he considered to call Harry, but he didn't have time to think when he felt his heart skipping a beat as on as he scrolled to read the last text.

Unknown number: that was rude from you, don't treat my men like that.

Well fuck.

——————————-
Thoughts?:)