Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(A/N)

New story hope you enjoy!!! Royal mark on the side.

~~

Chapter 1

"Welcome to Shadow High," the man tells me.

His golden eyes dance with excitement. As if I was his next victim. My red lips curl at the ends, forming a smirk.

He hands me a schedule. I walk out of the office, and down the long halls. I walk past a courtyard.

A pair of wolves circle around each other, while a girl with auburn hair sits on the sidelines. 'Wolves' I mutter under my breath.

I walk on with a smirk on my face. Everyone knows wolves are possessive. 'They are lunatics' I think to myself.

I walk past a group of girls towering over a book. They all have light hair, and wear black cloaks. They all sense my presence and sulk off.

A dark shadow like figure leans against a wall. Their ice blue eyes shine like a light. They hiss at the girls in cloaks.

I continue down the hall, walking past the figure. They turn and hiss at me. I turn, my eyes flashing red.

Long fangs escaping my gums, I hiss at the shadow figure. They jump back against the wall. I pull back walking away from the person. Not even looking at their face.

"Wait!"

I hear someone call. I look back and see a guy running towards me.

I roll my eyes, "what do you want?"

"How did you change so fast?"

"Royal blood look it up," I say with sarcasm hinted in my voice.

"Wait your a royal?"

"Yeah I am. Do you want some proof?"

"Sure, I guess."

I pull off my black leather jacket. Revealing a bird that looks on fire circling up my arm. His mouth drops open at the view of my mark.

"But, you can't tell anyone."

"Why?"

"I just started here and I don't want my royal blood getting in the way."

The guy holds out their hand, "names Devan by the way."

I take his hand, "Nice to meet you Devan. My names Rosalie Viliultra, Royal of the Phoenix Clan. But you can call me Rose."

"So does that make us friends?"

"Yeah I guess it does. I have a badass plan though."

"Really? What is it?"

"I plan to bring this school to its knees at the sight of me. Let me just go start my plan."

"Okay?"

I walk off in search of the girls' restroom. I walk in a stall and change into a short fiery red skirt. With Christian Louboutin Piros black boots. I put on my black leather jacket over a vest top.

I walk out of the bathroom, throw my straight black hair over my shoulder. I walk down the halls everyone clearing the second I walk in front of them. My eyes flashing red as I see vampires.

I see a group of werewolves gathered at the end of the hall. 'Time to put my plan in action' I think to myself. My porcelain skin coming into their view as their eyes rake up my body.

"See something you like?" I ask one with red hair.

"Yeah actually I do."

I breathe out a heavy puff of air, "oh really? Then take a picture it will last longer." I say snidely. I walk past the group of wolves a smirk still clear on my face. I hear the wolves mocking the red head.