Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I wake feeling groggy. As if my brain isn't functioning. My eyes slowly peek open, blinding light enters my eyes.

My eyes turn red at the sudden burst of light. Fangs escaping my gums, as I feel a burning sensation in my throat. I scream out in a sudden need for blood.

I look around the whitewashed room. I scream out in agony, as the burning intensifies. A woman in a doctors coat runs in.

She hooks an IV upto my arm. The burning sensation subsides in my throat. The substance running into my pale arm, stains the clear bag.

I close my eyes once again, only to be awakened by the sound of a door shutting. I look up and see Daniel standing on the side of my bed.

"Hey babe."

"Hey."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, what happened to me?"

Daniel sits on the edge of the bed, "babe you were in an accident."

"How long was I out?"

"Just a few days, but everything will be okay."

Daniel softly kisses my forehead. I try to sit up, I clench my jaw as I feel pain in my legs. I move the blanket, to see my casted legs.

"Was the accident that bad?" I direct my question towards Daniel.

"Babe I'm sorry to tell you this... But... Your car is totaled."

"Damn it! Not my Lamborghini!" I shout.

"Hey it's okay. Just calm down, okay?"

"Okay. So how much longer do I have to stay here?"

"Well the doctor said your body is already healing itself. So you should be out by tomorrow."

"Yes!" I shout, with a lot of excitement.

Daniel tries to stifle a laugh. I send him a 'what?' look. Daniel tries not to laugh even harder.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Sorry babe. It's just, you are so excited."

"Well sorry I don't like the way they decorate."

"Sure okay. Anyway I will go get your parents for you."

Daniel gets of the bed to grab my parents. He bends down and kisses my cheek. He then turns to walk out. At the last second I grab his arm.

"Wait. Don't go. I don't want to see my parents. I just want to see you."

Daniel looks at me, he runs his hand through his hair.

"Okay I'll stay with you. Under one condition though."

"What is it?" I ask with a bit of playfulness in my voice.

"You have to go on another date with me."

"Umm. I will have to think about it."

Daniel gives me a grin.

"I'm just kidding, of course I'll go on a date with you!"

I laugh, "so where are you taking me this time?"

"Well I thought I should take you on a real date."

"And where would that be?"

"Well... I would tell you... But... It's a surprise."

"Aw please tell me!"

I stick out my bottom lip, and pout.

"Okay okay! I'll tell you!"

I smile, "Tell me now!"

Daniel grins at me, "I was going to take you clubbing."

"You are?!"

"Yes I am."

I give him a hug and squeal a little.

"Thanks so much! I know it will be a blast!"

Daniel laughs, "I'm glad you think so."

He then kisses the top of my head. I smile, whenever I'm with him. Daniel sits in a chair scooted up to the bed.

I run my fingers through his glossy black hair. I kiss the top of his head. I lay back against the bed. Daniel averts his eyes at me.

"Are you tired babe?"

"Yeah a little," a small yawn escapes my lips.

"I will go and let you rest."

Daniel gets up, about to walk out.

"No, stay with me."

My eyes search his luminescent yellow for answers.

"Okay babe, I'll stay."

Daniel goes to sit back down in the chair.

"No, come lay with me. I need some form of comfort."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

Daniel comes and lays on the bed next to me. He drapes his arm over my side. I lean into his chest. His chin sits in the crook of my neck.

A silence fills the room, soon only the steady breathing of Daniel. Makes me fall into another deep sleep.

~~

(A/N)

Go ahead and do a happy dance. Rose is alive!! Do you think I would kill her so early into the book?! Sorry it was so short the next chapter is much longer. Anyway hope you enjoyed, new chapter out next week.