Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(A/N)

Picture on the side is Rose. Rosalie is played by Mila Kunis. Hope you guys enjoy! Next chapter will have a pic of Daniel.

~~

Chapter 2

When I wake, my head is foggy and my vision is blurred. I lay on the soft carpet in the living room. I sit up, Daniel lays on the carpet next to me.

I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I step over the passed out bodies laying all over the stairs, floor, and counters. I grab some pain killers for my head.

I down the pills with water. I lost my heels sometime during the night. I grab a bag of chocolate turtle chex mix out of the pantry.

I then head back into the living room. I see Devan passed out on the carpet. I grab a hot pink sharpie and draw all over his face.

I step back and view my art. Devan ends up with half a mustache, a colored in eye lid, and a pink goatee. I giggle, I suddenly feel sick to my stomach.

I stumble into the kitchen, and grab a bottle of crimson. I drink the sweet liquid, and my sickness goes away. I grab a few more bottles out of the fridge.

I put them on the counter, I start to search for my shoes. I find one on the stair case, and the other on the dance floor. I take a bottle of the liquid into the living room.

I nudge Daniel with my foot. He soon wakes, his eyes are blood shot. I hand him a bottle, he mumbles a thanks. He stands and sits on the couch.

I sit next to him, I rest my head on his lap look into his luminescent yellow eyes. Daniel drinks the sweet red liquid.

"Good morning!" I say overly happy.

"Good morning Rose."

"Hey umm... How much did I drink last night?"

"Well... After we played never have I ever... We then played truth or dare."

"Wait! Hold up! What the hell did I do?"

"Well babe, you had to go to a store... Buy a pack of condoms... In your booty shorts and pumps."

"Ah shit! Did I do it?"

"Well babe I don't think you noticed you change in clothing."

I look down and see what I am wearing. I am wearing extremely short black shorts, and hot pink zebra stripe pumps. I stand up abruptly.

"I am going to go change," I tell Daniel.

Daniel laughs, I walk away. I purposely sway my hips as I walk. I walk into my room, I change into cookie monster pajamas, throw my hair in a bun. I then wash all the sweat and make-up off my face.

I walk downstairs seeing everyone starting to get up. I go around and pass bottles of blood to the vampires. And bottles of water to the werewolves and witches.

I giggle as I see Devan, "here ya go Dev."

I hand him a bottle, he looks at me curiously. I see Daniel trying not to laugh. Devan looks at the two of us, he gives me a 'what?' look.

"Hey Rose."

I look at Daniel, "yes?"

"I will see you tomorrow. I got to go home before my mum flips out."

"Oh okay. See you tomorrow."

Daniel walks out the door. Devan looks at me.

"What?" I ask him.