Chapter 11

(A/N)

Pic on the side is Rose's puppy and the dress.

~~

Chapter 11

The soft sounds of waves lapping against the shore wakes me from my trance. Daniel has me locked in his embrace. I turn around to look at him.

He looks so peaceful as he sleeps. Daniel slowly peels open his eyelids and grins.

"What has you so chipper this morning?" I ask slyly.

"Well I just remembered that your birthday is tomorrow. And I decided that we will go get you something today." He spits out.

"Really? You want to get me a birthday present?" I ask slightly confused.

"Of course I want to get you a present!"

I giggle, "all right than I guess we better get up."

I stand up from the bed. The sheet that was wrapped around my body falls to the floor. Daniel does a double take on my body.

I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom. I shower and straighten my hair. I throw on some clothes and wait for Daniel down stairs.

~~

Daniel pulls the yacht away from the dock, and heads back to the mainland. The salty water crashes against the boat sending arrays of colors.

Daniel helps me off the boat and into his car. We start to drive back into the city.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see! It's a surprise!" He says excitedly.

Daniel pulls up in front of a pet store. I'm puzzled on why we're here. I take his hand as we walk in. The lady behind the counter greets us with a cheeky grin.

I look at the animals. I come to the section with the puppies. I see one in particular that is super cute.

"This one!" I say as I pick the puppy up.

I take the puppy to the counter. Daniel pays for the puppy and the supplies.

"She is adorable," he says then kisses the top of my head.

"I'm going to name her Summer."

"I'm glad you like your birthday present," Daniel tells me.

"Can you stop by my house so I can talk to my parents?"

"Sure we can do anything you want."

"Thanks! I love you so much!"

Realization then hit, that's the first time I said I loved him. Daniel looks at me a little shocked, but what I said was true.

"I love you too," he says lovingly.

I lean across the center console and kiss Daniel's cheek. He slowly pulls into my long driveway. It has been a while since I've laid eyes on my so called 'home.' I think hell hole suits the manor better.

Daniel shuts off the engine, and we walk inside.

"Mother! Father! Are you home?" I shout, my voice echo's.

"Rosalie? Is that you?" My mother shouts.

"No it's Renna! Duh it's me." I say snidely.

"Rosalie don't use that tone with your mother," my father strictly says.

"I've come to have a chat with you two."

"What about?" My mother says curiously.

"Why don't we go into the sitting room." My father suggests.