Sneak Peek

LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!
IT'S A COVER

Isn't it beautiful? :D

The first of many sneak peeks you guys will get about the sequel.

Thank you to the amazing designer who made it for me. I definitely don't have the equivalent of talent she does. Go give her stories some love! You can find her username in the description of this book!!

The next item on the list is an excerpt, so watch out for that! It should appear sometime in the next week.

But, as a little taste and because I'm so excited, here is a small cut for all my lovely readers to enjoy while you wait...

***

I leaned back, putting as much distance between us as I could. "Next time you decided to play hero, please warn me. I don't think I could go another week without a shower and real food."

She laughed at that, moving herself to the very edge just so her feet were barely touching my legs. "I happen to think that raw bunny and pond water are delicious," she said, showing off her white teeth that glimmered in the sunlight from the window.

"Satisfying. The word you mean is satisfying, not delicious."

I had never gone that long without shifting. I was slowly becoming rabid within myself, turning more into a beast- the beast that I kept locked away- and less like the man I knew I was. 

It was the fear that drove me, and the anger that brought me back

***

Oooooo, I wonder what's happening in this scene, *nervous glance*
(Can anyone guess what they're talking about?)

The beast is definitely inside this one ladies and gents. And you're gonna see a lot more of him in the sequel. He's feisty, sassy, terrifyingly good at making my heart explode, and of course, making all of us swoon with his words. 

For now, I hope you enjoy it.

And if you haven't already... comment on your favorite parts so far and what you'd like to see more of in the upcoming installment. 

With lots of love,
Lydia<3