Part 18.

"Going somewhere Mr. Thiwat?" Tharn smirks, leaning on the door. San, Win and Sarawat is waiting at the door, guarding it.

The old man's eyes widen at the sudden visitor. He was hoping that the guards or his receptionist can at least hold Tharn off for a bit so he can get away.

"Don't think that you can get away because this place is secured and all your means of leaving the place is guarded." Tharn said. He wants to kill the man but he is his mate's father so he will spare his life. The old man is just silent. Tharn went to the president's seat. "Why don't you sit down Mr. Thiwat and let's talk" Tharn grins.

The old man followed him obediently and sit.

"Does your son knows that his father is not just a normal employee? Instead he is a president of a big company doing the most illegal means to obtain a project?" Tharn smirks as he lean on the table.

"Does your mate know what you're going to do to his father?" The old man rebuked.

"Hmm, good question. Speaking of my mate, where did you bring him?" Tharn asks. He just want to kill the man right there that very same moment.

"Why would I tell you? It's my son after all. I can do whatever I want!" The old man slyly said making Tharn's blood boil even more.

Tharn slammed his hand on the table, "Don't make me repeat myself!" Tharn's Alpha dominant aura shows. "You won't like what will happen to you"

"Like your mate will gonna like what will happen to me?" The old man smirks, try to hide his fear.

Tharn slammed on the table and holds the collar of Type's father. The old man trembles in fear, Tharn is a superior alpha. No one could defy him.

"I-In an island" The old man answered, stuttering. Tharn released the man's collar so he slumped to the floor.

"Where is that Island?"

"I- I don't know" Mr. Thiwat trembles in fear.

"How come you don't know?" Tharn's voice is deep and full of authority.

"Mr. Pattarabut is the one who hid them"

"And what's his deal on this?" Tharn asks, does San know what his father is up to?

"To bring you down of course!" The old man regained himself and is now sitting comfortably.

"San! Come in!" Tharn shouted and the old man got shocked that San entered the place.

San goes in leaving Win and Sarawat outside. "What is it?"

"What is your father up to?" Tharn throws a slight glare at San and San the quick he is, he knows what Tharn's talking about.

"He did make a move didn't he?" He said that confuses Tharn himself and his mate's father. "If that's the case, I know where they are" San said.

Tharn immediately stands up and grabbed Type's father's collar again. "We're not done yet! If something happened to my mate, I won't think twice even if you're his father. I will kill you myself." Tharn said. "Oh, by the way, Goodluck dealing with the police and the media" Tharn smirks at the elder man before he left. He will deal with Type for it but searching and finding him is the priority.

Tharn walks to the car followed by the three.

"I have already made arrangements Tharn. We'll go there directly. I have defied my father and he will surely not going to forgive me for this, so the cost is big time but since it's for Type. Well, you got yourself a discount" San said as he drive the car.