Part 8.

Type's POV.

I don't know what have gotten to Tharn that he invited me to his house. I mean, I'm not complaining but this is the first time. Is he jealous of Sarawat? He doesn't want me to talk to Sarawat. He also said he will mark me, mate with me but as much as love to do that, I mean I don't want to yet because I have to wait until graduation first. And who was it who said he doesn't want to mate with me? Yup, that's Tharn Kirigun.

"Tharn... I want ramen noodles and Ice cream" He laughed at my unreasonable request. I don't know why but I really crave those. "I want a spicy ramen and chocolate Ice cream, Tharn" I said, looking up to him and entice him using my puppy eyes.

"Type we just ate and I don't have ramen noodles here but I have ice cream not chocolate flavor though" I frowned. I looked at him with the most pitiful look I could muster but he is just looking at me.

"It..It's okay. I'm sorry for my unreasonable request" I pouted and hugged the pillow tightly. Why am I acting like this with him, I am not his boyfriend anyway. We are just mate and that's it, we are not even bound yet. He can still find other ones to mate with, he can still throw me away, he can still reject me but I don't want that. They said that if your mate decided to reject you totally, It's too painful, the longing is too much and most people cannot even recover and end up dying. I don't want to die yet, I want to have kids.

"Aww the baby is pouting, how about we'll eat that tomorrow instead?" He said.

"...it's fine, I don't want it already" I sulkily said, he just sighed and placed his hands on my face and turn towards his own.

"Alright! I give up, I'll go to convenience store. Will you be okay here alone?" He said, I nodded my head and show him my happy smile. He kissed my forehead before he let go of my face. Tharn Kirigun got a cute side of him too.

"Then... I'll be just watching movies! I'll wait for you. Hurry, go! go!" He just mess my hair and grabbed his jacket, wallet and keys.

Instead of watching movies, I decided to look around his house. He is indeed rich, well of course he is a CEO for heavens sake. Chandelier's, the design and furniture's screamed so expensive. He got so many rooms in his house but he is just living here alone, he doesn't even have a maid. Oh I know, those rooms are reserved. I heard before that he also invites his omega fvck buddies to his house sometimes. Am I one of them? The thought makes me sad and insecure.

The doorbell rings and since Tharn mentioned that no one goes to his house, which I believed, I assumed it was him and that might've left his keys or his things that he needs to bring outside. I get to the door and when I opened it a beautiful alpha woman is standing in front of me.

"Who are you and why are you here?" She said using her dominant tone. She invite herself in and sit on the sofa, She might have noticed that I am an omega since I didn't take the scent blocker earlier.

"Uhm, I'm Type" I said. Introducing myself because I was raised that way.

"And Why are you here?" She said, raising her eyebrow. Who is she? Is she Tharn's sister? G-Girlfriend?

"Tharn invited me" I said, swallowing my saliva. I hate her aura.

"You can go now. His mate is here now, mate, meaning me!" She said pointing to herself. I looked at her in disbelief. Tharn's not mated yet. "Don't look at me like that, you won't like it. Now go!" She said throwing my bag to me and luckily I caught it before it falls.

I hesitated because if I follow her, Tharn might get angry at me but if I don't, It would be awkward and I would be disturbing them. I choose to get out of Tharn's house and will just go back to my own place. Anyway, Tharn may not notice that I am missing since his "mate" arrived.

"Type! Why are you here outside?" Tharn caught me while I am waiting for the taxi. I totally forgot that he take the same road to get to the convenience store. He noticed that I was holding my bag.

"Where are you going Type? I thought you agreed to stay over? What happened?" He said. He sounds disappointed and angry.

"Uh... Your mate came and I decided to go home not to disturb you two" I said. I hate to lie to him but it's not good to say that his mate chased me out, he may not believe me.

"What are you talking about? You're my mate Type, I don't have other ones. You can confirm that right?" He said. That's true. His body is not rejecting me, we had sex, meaning he is not mated yet that's why the fated pair bond is stronger. "Let's go back" Tharn intertwined his finger on mine afraid that I might leave again without him knowing.

"Tharn honey you're home!" She almost throw herself at Tharn but he just glared at her. She looked at me and at our still linked hands. "Why are you back?"

"Did you chase him away?" Tharn asked using his dominant voice. Its scary. She didn't answer, instead she just showed him her puppy eyes but Tharn's having none of it. "Answer the goddamn question! Did you chase him away?" I flinched too hearing his deep voice.

"I didn't... but he was rude to me! Let that b*tch go Tharn. Let's have a good time" She winked at him and throw a smirk at me before she caress his arm which I am sure Tharn felt disgusted, it's showing on his face.

Tharn handed the plastic he was holding to me and proceed to choke her using one arm and lift her up gasping for air, her feet are almost just touching the ground. I was shocked, so shocked and afraid.

"Don't call him b*tch! No one's allowed to disrespect my mate!" He growls at her. I recovered from he shock and immediately hold Tharn's arm, even though I'm frightened at Tharn's behavior but if I don't stop him he might really kill her.

"Let her go Tharn. Please boo..." I plead. That seems to do the trick he throws her to the floor and looked at me.

"I'm sorry baby that you have to see that" I just hugged him.

"I expect not to see your face again in the future Nana. If I know you bother my mate in any form again, consider yourself dead. Now Scram!" She looked so afraid of Tharn. She gathered her things and left hurriedly.

Tharn turn hugged me tighter and snuggles his head on my neck, inhaling my scent. He lick it and gives a small bite and fvck, I almost cum just by that. My behind is wet now.

He inhales deep before he stands up properly again and hold my hand. "Let's go cook your noodles and place your ice cream in the freezer. It might be slightly melted already" I let him pull me to the kitchen as he cooks the noodles, I was just adoring his broad back until I can no longer hold myself and goes to hug him from behind.

"Let me cook this first or it'll get soggy and then let's get you're tummy full and satisfied with it's cravings before we satisfy mine" He gives me a soft kiss on the lips and continues preparing the noodles. I blushed and luckily he didn't see it otherwise he will tease me. This will surely be a long night.

*************************

// I'm not supposed to update today but it's Gulf's birthday so here's a gift for everyone

Love lots ♥️