Part 22.

Tharn brings Type back to his house and few days after, Type finally moved in with Tharn since Techno moved in with Champ. After so many fights and arguments Techno and Champ became mates and they were official already. The arranged engagement was cancelled but who knows when  the two will tie a knot.

After several weeks, Techno and Type finally graduated. Since Type is already working at the company, Tharn offered a job for Techno but Techno declined. He wants to help his family's company. Type quit being Tharn's personal assistant and starts working with Dean since he is majoring in Computer Science. Tharn didn't like it but due to Type's request, he has no choice but to agree.

"Type are you sick?" Tharn asked since Type has been consecutively vomited for few days already. He got weird sense of smell too and he clings to Tharn all the time and even though Tharn likes it, he is weird out by how Type smells him all the time.

"I am not. It's just feels weird. I don't know." Type said. He drink the water that Tharn handed to him.

"Type, let's get you checked. I'm worried." Tharn said, he got a clue what seems to be the possible reason but he need to make sure. He don't want to get excited without a basis.

He drived to the hospital instead of going to the office. Type seems to be nervous because what if he got a weird disease, though Tharn is assuring him that is not the case. He still can't help but worry.

"Patient Thiwat, follow me" The nurse calls them and They both followed the nurse to the doctor's office.

Type tells the doctor everything he feels. The beta doctor smiled, "You might be pregnant. We'll do the pregnancy test"

Type nodded and looked at Tharn. Tharn nods at him and smiled. Type takes three Pregnancy test and results are positive.

The doctor asked Type to lie and they will do ultrasound. It excites the two but but they're nervous at the same time. When the doctor let them hear the heartbeat of their child, they're filled with so much emotion.

"Thank you, love. I love you" Tharn said as he kiss his mate's lips. Type blush knowing the doctor is still ar.

The doctor gave Type a bunch of vitamins to take and all the do's and don'ts. The two decided to take a day off after the checkup.

"Tharn, I still want to keep working" Type blinks his eyes. Tharn wanted to disagree but he doesn't want to make Type sad.

"Hmm, why don't you work in half shift and accompany me for the rest of the day? or you can just work for me in the office" Tharn propose, that would be the best deal since he wants Type near him always.

"I want to work with Dean half day and the rest, I'll stay in your office, how's the sound of it? I don't want to just stay at home" Type said, His mate think for a bit before he agreed.

"Type, stay here. I'll just get something" Tharn stand up and walk to their bedroom. After few minutes, he is back.

"Type..." He calls him out which is successful since the omega turned his head towards him. Tharn kneels, "I know, I am not romantic and not the best mate you deserve but I am trying. We just know each other for few months and your impression of me is not good. I have deeds that I can't even pay even with my but baby... Will you marry me?" Tharn lift a black box with a beautiful ring with three diamonds and their names engraved on it. "Please stay with me for a lifetime, Type" Tharn proposed.

Type's tears starts to flow. He kneeled in front of Tharn too and hug his Alpha.

"I will marry you, Tharn. I will" Type said as he moves to kiss his soon to be husband. After they let go of each other from the kiss, Tharn moves them back to the sofa. He lets Type sit on his lap.

"When do you want to get married, love?" Tharn asked while rubbing Type's somewhat a little bit bigger tummy.

"Up to you, love." Type said as he snuggles to Tharn's warmth.

"How about in two weeks?" Tharn said, Type nods. He is finally getting married to his mate.

"I love you, Tharn"

"I love you just as much, Type" Tharn said as he kissed Type's lips again.

After few days, the two break the news to Tharn's friend and to Type's only friend, Techno.

Tharn and Type also visited Type's father in prison who admitted all his sins and plead guilty to all accusations. He got a lifetime imprisonment which broke Type's heart but he also knows those people deserve justice. He learned to forgive his father and Tharn.

They delivered the news to Type's father about Type being pregnant and them getting married. The old man gives them his blessing. Tharn's family also visits Thailand a week prior the wedding and they accepted Type without a problem. They love Type just as much. Well, Tharn always boasting his mate to his family so they know Type even before they see him in person.

"I am happy that you're my mate, Tharn" Type said as he face Tharn. They were lying on the bed after their making out session.

"I am happy that you're my mate too" Tharn said as he devours his soon to be wife once again.

The two were happy and contented with each other and with the promise to stay with each no matter what the circumstances are.

No matter what happens, love always wins.

MGPFG. 💙❤️
~~~~~~

That's a wrap! This is the end of this story.
Thank you again everyone ♥️💙

I'm no longer posting special chapters for this but If I have time (I usually don't) I might write an epilogue for this. Thank you for supporting 💙

Please support my other stories too.

Love lots 💙♥️