Part 6.

Type's POV.

After that conversation with the CEO, he didn't approach me and it's been two days since then. I keep seeing him everywhere in the office, was it intentional? Cause fvck it. I can see him flirting with anyone and turn cold as ice again whenever his eyes landed on me.

"Tech, I'll just drop you home after this. P'San asked me to cover some shift for at least 4 hours." I can't really say no to P'San, he saved me when I got nothing and gave me work so I can afford those expensive medicines.

"Want me to go there with you?" He asked. Techno sometimes is like my shadow, he follows me everywhere but unlike a shadow, he is always with me in my dark times.

"I'm okay Tech, We have to be here tomorrow too. You should rest" I said and he just nodded.

After dropping Techno home, I drive to the café. I greeted everyone and started working. Surprisingly, there's only few customers so it not so tiring that much.

"Type... Bring this to table four" I nodded and carefully take the tray with the drink and cake on it.

"Here's your order sir" I placed the drink and the cake on the table.

"Type... You work at night too? Aren't you tired?" He asked. I looked up to the customer and he is that brother of some bratty b*tch who hates beta. I didn't answer his question. "Did you forget me? I'm Sarawat" Right that's his name.

I was about to turn around but he grabbed my arm. "Type, join me here"

"I'm sorry sir but I'm working and we are not even close" I said. He just laughed, I'm starting to hate him.

"P'San?..." He knows P'San? He calls him while still gently holding my arm and since there's no customer, P'San went to us.

"Sarawat... Oh nong Type, you both know each other?" I was about to say no but he beats me to it.

"Yes Phi. Can I borrow him? There's no customer aside from me anyway" I looked at P'San and slowly shake my head, he just smiled.

"Sure.. I'll leave you two. You can chat with him until you're out Type. Your shifts done in 30 minutes anyway" P'San said as he winked at me and turned his back on us. Ugh, I hate this.

I got no choice but to sit in front of this man. What does he want with me?

"Let's get to know each other Type" He happily said. I hate his energy. I stayed quiet instead.

"What are your hobbies, Type?"

"I don't have one. I'm busy always but if I got time, I play football" I said nonchalantly, he smiled hearing I play football.

"Really? Wow! I do too!" He starts rambling about football and his favorite player. I unconsciously enjoyed the talk didn't realised that an hour has passed.

"Uhmm.. I should leave now. I have to be early tomorrow" I said, he flashed a sad smile a bit and pouts a little. Is he a kid?

"You brought a car right? Too bad, I want to drive you home." He's back to his playful self again. "Uhm Type, can I have your number so we can like talk or keep in touch when we both have time to play football?" He asked, I am hesitating but it's just a number, no harm. I won't die giving this to him.

"Okay... Don't call too late and too early, don't call when I'm working. In short, don't call me at all. A text would suffice." He just smiled triumphantly. I like his smile now, he looks so gentle unlike someone.

"That's fine with me" He nodded a bit. I bid goodbye to P'San. Sarawat waited for me and walked me to the car. "See you later Type" He winked and went to his car. Such a flirt.