Part 2.

Tharn's POV.

That kid smell so fvcking nice. Sh*t. I can't afford to have a mate right now. I mean, I can have a mate but I don't want to be restricted, to be tied. Tharn Kirigun is not someone you should just boss around.

I looked back at the kid that got dragged by his friend. I thanked the god of alcohol that he is wasted otherwise he would have recognized that we are mates. And fvck it, I don't want that yet.

The Alpha inside me howling to meet his omega again even though I have a lot of omega that I can fvck with no strings attached but my alpha doesn't want them now. Oh c'mon!

But I am curious, Where does he work? Usually omegas aren't accepted since they goes to heat 3 days every other month but it can be suppress though, they have suppressants to take, alphas got one too. If one's not mated yet, their heat can affect every Alphas but if mated it will only affects their mate. As far as I know, heats are too painful but still varies in every individual. We also have betas who are neutral. The most common gender in the society and his friend is a beta.

For all I know, male omegas are rare and my effin mate is one. No matter how well he hide his scent, he can't hide it from me. His mate.

The Alphas are the gifted ones, with power, wealth, fame and looks while omegas are at the bottom not all but 90% of them are. They are being treated before as breeding ones, no longer the thing now though. We now have a law that protects them and their rights.

// I shamelessly put the description here hahaha forgive me //

"Yow, dude! What's taking you too long? Man, I thought you had a quickie in the rest room" My friend, Sarawat said. This guy really.

"Oh come on! A quickie is not enough for me. I need the whole night!" I retorted and everyone laughed. At the back of my mind, I really think it should be a great idea to have a quickie with my mate. I unconsciously licked my lips. Damn.

"I'll be going first. It's getting boring here" I said. My alpha self's getting needy but doesn't want just anybody. I'll satisfy myself then using my hand and think of that mate of mine.

I went to work. No matter how late I sleep, I still wake up early and report to work. I hate catching attentions.

"I need the report in my desk now" I said, Calling my secretary.

After more than a minute, someone knocks and delivered the report I needed.

"Sir, the programming department wants to propose another idea." He said.

"Okay, arrange a meeting with them an hour before end of the day" He nodded and bowed before he left. I prefer male secretaries than women, mostly they cannot handle my whims and anger. Some would also try to flirt. I sleep with anyone but I don't sleep with someone under me.

I reviewed the proposals they sent, reports and emails. It's always like this everyday. I have a conference call with someone from my company outside the country. It's tiring, I need to release my stress but my Alpha self doesn't want just anyone now. Fvck it, I'll have someone whoever is available.

"Your idea's a mess! How do you think we sell that program to a client? How do you we can convince them? Who did this an intern? Or maybe an interns idea is much better than yours" I sighed. "I want you to re do this and have it submitted first thing Monday morning. You're all adjourned" I sighed again and slump on my chair. They're really testing my patience.

I don't know what's with me but I walked to the roof. It's already the end of shift of my employees, so either they're on their way home or working overtime there's no in between. That said no one should be at the rooftop.

When I opened the door. There's a boy standing near the fence. I walked to him and got startled. My mate's face but he doesn't have any scent on him, that vanilla and lavender smell is nowhere to be found. It wasn't him? He doesn't smell like an omega. Fvck he's a beta? My mate is a beta? It can't be.

I cleared my throat, he looked at me head to toe. I'm annoyed now. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry?" He asked confused.

"I said, what are you doing?" I raised my voice in an authoritative manner. He stumbled back, when I was about to hold his arm to support him, he flinched. This fvcker's afraid of me. Good, it should stay that way.

"I'm sorry. I was just getting some fresh air for a bit and will go back to work right after" He said not making an eye contact. "I have to excuse myself Mr.?"

"Tharn." his eyes went wide and he lowered his head again and excused himself. I chuckled, what a cute kitty he is. He must be delicious.

I don't know which department he belongs and for how long has he been working with me without my knowledge. Ugh! I cannot think straight, I'm sexualy frustrated now. I think, I should go home and drink.

~~~~~
// May consist of short chapters.

Please support too. ☺️ Thank you

Love lots ♥️