Part 7.

Tharn's POV.

The feeling that I was drawn to him, whenever I'm at the office my eyes is always searching for him. On normal days, I won't bother going out of my office unless I have a meeting or its emergency but nowadays, I go out a lot. I follow his tracks whenever he goes and I guess he might have noticed it already.

I tried having sex with my flings but my mind drifting to Type, to my mate that makes me unable to do it with anyone. Fvck. What is he doing to me?

The time when I discovered he is with Sarawat it made my blood boil. I have to do whatever it takes to make him just mine. Like as what he said 'I should just tie my lover to my waist' and that's what I'm going to do. He is not my lover but he is my mate and that's the same thing.

"Are you going home alone? where is your car? where is your friend?" In the few days of following his every move and my not so stalking him instead of having someone investigated him, I figured out that he goes to work with his friend, lives with him and drive the car for him.

"I'm taking a bus, Mild got important things to do" He said as he continued walking.

"Let me drive you home" I said. He turned his gaze on me with a questioning look.

"It's okay sir, I am used taking a bus" He declined. Like I'm gonna let you ride a bus. No.

"No, I won't let my mate to ride a bus!" He looked at me, shocked a little bit.

"Who is your mate again? Your boyfriend will get jealous, Mr. Kirigun" He said, not meeting my eyes. He might still be thinking that Sarawat's my boyfriend. Like what the hell? We're both alpha. He doesn't know it's him who I'm keeping off of Sarawat. He should be just mine alone and I'll make sure of that.

"I don't have a boyfriend, I only have my mate and that's you. If I say my mate's not riding a bus, you won't ride a bus." He just looked at me in disbelief and shake his head "Hurry up. I'll get you home" Leaving with no choice, he ride the car and lets me drive him.

"Next time if your friend is not available and gone with the car with him, let me know. I'll either drive you home or have someone to drive you home"

"No sir, really, it's okay. I'm used to it" He said shaking his head. You have to change the things you're used to do baby. Because I, Tharn Kirigun will spoil you.

"I insist Type... and just call me Tharn" He just hum in response. He is really beautiful, beautiful than most of the women I know.

"Type... Again, please stay away with Sarawat. I don't want you close to him. I don't want to punch a friend. He is trying to get close to you and I don't like it. I'm easily jealous Type. I don't want to share and I don't share my mate" His eyes went bigger, he looks like a chipmunk. He looks so cute.

"W- why Tharn? He is a friend! He said we'll play football" He pouts. Fvck I want to bite that lips until it bleeds. "...and... You said you won't be mating with me. I should be okay with other ones"

"No! A no is a no Type! Fvck that, I'll mate with you anytime you want! I'll bite you to make sure you are only mine!" I grabbed the stirring wheel tightly. I can't control my possessiveness, this is not me.

"W- why? D- do you like me Tharn?" Do I like him? I don't know but I know one thing. He is mine and mine alone.

"I'm not sure yet Type" I sighed, he looks sad and he pouted his chestnut lips a little. "Stop pouting Type, I may not be able to control myself." He immediately fixed himself, I just chuckled. He is really cute when he blush.

"You hungry? Let's stop by first to eat" He just nodded. I made a stop over in one of the restaurants along the way.

"What do you plan to do after the internship? You only have a week left" I started the conversation as we wait for our food.

"Maybe I'll go back to the café where I was working" He said, trying to hold himself back. He might not trying to lead me, after all he works for me.

"What if you work for me?" I raised my eyebrow. He immediately raised his head to look at me. His head was lowered since the time we entered the place, it's just funny how quick he raised his head. I had to stop myself from laughing.

"What work?"

"Do you want to be my assistant?" I asked. I need to keep him closer. The closer he is to me, the better.

"You already have a lot of secretaries and you also have Pharm" He said. He got a point.

"Be my personal assistant, in the office, you report directly to Pharm and outside, you report directly to me. You manages both my work and personal life" His eyes went bigger again, then he shows a bit of angry face, then the next he pouts. I really can't comprehend what's running in his head. He got a lot of emotions to show always.

".A personal assistant huh? I don't want to. Besides, I'll be graduating as a programmer" He said in a low voice.

"Why?"

"because I get to know how you play around a lot and will see you have sex to someone else that's not me. So no" He unconsciously said them, when he realised what he said, he takes them back as soon as he said them. I chuckled, what an innocent fellow.

"I won't play around anymore. After all, I can only get hard with you" His cheeks baked red. I can't stop myself to giggle, he just glared at me. I like this better than us arguing about something.

"Stop with this talk, we are about to eat." He said eyeing the waiter with our order. " Also, I won't be mating with you until I'm done with my internship, they will say I seduced the CEO. I don't want to be told something like that" He said as he chomp spoon after spoon of food. He is really a chipmunk.

"Alright, as if they don't know the pull of the mate but It's alright. You have to help me though" I said, he slowly nods his head and continue eating hiding his red ears.

"It's Saturday tomorrow Type, do you have anywhere  you want to go?" I asked him as we seated in my car. I don't want to bring him to their home yet. I want to stay with him longer.

"I- no... I'll be just home all day"

"Do you want to stay with me in my house? Your friend's not at home right? I won't do anything" He thinks for a bit before he nodded. Thank god he agreed, I don't want to force him but at the same time, I don't want to part with him. Not just yet, we just started getting along and have a nice and calm chat.

~~~~~~~
// I have a sincere question: Is this story still making any sense? Hahahaha I'm being paranoid and thinks it doesn't make any sense at all, everything seems to be out of hand and out of context.

I still thanks those who reads, comments and vote this though.

Lovelots ♥️