The past 2

<<The mikaelsons were in Dianas memory , and klause opened a door with a memory that klause had forgot until now >>

" What is that plase ? " Hayley asked " i dont know " Elijah said with a sceared voice . The memory sudenly changes and they see Diana with her hands hanging from the silling " Why is she locked up " Hope asked to practicly no one but herself , Klause looked down in shame Rebecca was about to say something when a familyar voice came from behind them " well thats what you get from talking back to me . " the mikaelsons knew that voice and tha nickname it was nicklause " klause what is happening " Rebecca asked , But he only said two words " something Bad " the family was confused until they heard a scream and once they turned around it was no other then Diana what they saw next made them feel difrent things ' Angry,sad,dissapointed,sceared' . Nicklause was holding a whip and was torturing Diana there was blood speeled everywhere ( Dianas healing wasent thet good at that time so she has scares . ) " WHAT DID YOU DO !!!!" Hayley screamed , she trated Diana like nothing but she never hit her but nicklause that was himself Abused at small age did the same thing to Diana it hurt him to say that he turned to the same monster he was tring to provent his daughter to see . The memory changed again The mikaelsons were shocked that it didnt stop , the scene changed and Diana looked 15 Klause was still holding a whip but this time a knife too but what changed its that Diana didnt scream she was just stearing in the corner of the room that meant one thing that she was used to it , she was used to been tortured mentally and phisicly klause pulled out the knife and got infront of her face " why arent you screming ? " Nicklause yelled , Diana turned to him and steared into his eyes " Because even if i do no one is goint to help me , because even if i scream you will continue to torture me , and lastly because in used to it . " that broke the heart of the mikaelsons " KLAUSE , WHY WHY DID YOU DO IT , WHAT HAD GOTEN INTO YOU " Hayley screamed and stared hitting him and hurting him . But he deserved it for everything he did to her .

Hello i hope you liked that chapter memory i will update a new " memory " in 2 days .

Have a nice day or night ^_^