She who give us life

~ Diana and hope 7 years old ~

I was sleeping in my room when i hear someone yelling outside in the garden , i got up and open my door same did hope and we both walk downstairs , i open the door and we see 5 people 4 people that we were not knowing and aunt Becca all eyes was on hope our mother see's hope with a smile and when her eyes was on me her smile dropped she kneels in front of us " Hello girl's i want you to meet some people " our mom's eyes are on a man with a smirk on his face he had green or light brown eyes i couldn't figure it out " this is your dad " hope and i just stare at him and mom continued " this is uncle Elijah " he is wearing a suit and smiles at hope  " uncle kol " we see a man with messed up hear and a smile on his face his hands on his pocket " and lastly aunt Freya " she smiles at hope .

Our aunt Freya finally says " wow hope you are a very powerful witch i can feel it . " She complimented hope and im waiting for her to compliment me too , but sadly it never came so i didn't say anything . " Can i play in the garden mom ? " Hope asked . "Of course honey " " and am going to my room " i say everyone was looking at hope , my mother just nods . It has been like that sense i can remember only hope is the one to be seen im in my room all day because no-one seems to notice me , i walk upstairs and start to practice magic with grandma's spell books no one knew that i had the books .

~Diana and hope 15 years old ~

Well this continued for 8 years and it hurt .

Me and hope are in my room and she was practicing with a spell " Hope that's enough , it will explode " i warned my sister but she kept going " hope please stop you will get hurt " she didn't listen to me , and it finally exploded we get thrown of the bed . Suddenly my door opens and it's my family my mother run's to hope automatically , when im pinned in the wall i look the one that did it and it's my father with his hand through my hart ready to reap it out i had tears running down my face , i knew he hated me but not like this " WE ARE A FAMILY WE DON'T HURT EACH OTHER " when he sees that hope starts to move again he lets me down and goes with her and takes her to her room , the rest of my family looks at me discussed and it broke me that was it i had enough once they are all out of my room i pack my things only what was needed like my grandmother's spell books some herb's , clothes , money and lastly food . I clocked myself and burned all my stuff so they wouldn't find me , one thing my family didn't know is that i could control my powers from 8 year old child and i had already triggered my werewolf side i was protecting myself from a drunk man that wanted to do something to me , i told it to my mother but she ignored me again . So i write the letters and make my way to mystic falls .

-----------------------------------------------------------
Well next chapter tomorrow stay tuned 🙂