Why did you live ?

"Diana" Hope and her parents whispered under there breath's  , Hope came running to Diana and hugs her " Why did you live , where were you plz stay with us . " Hope started asking questions and Diana got mad " Don't worry i will not stay here for long only a week to kill the oni's and go back home . " Said getting to her room , " Oh and plz show my friends there room i will need there help to kill them " Rebecca nods and shows them to the guest rooms .

It has been a day and my family and i still didn't talk to each other , we were sitting to the dining table and my ex father asked " why did you come here now why didn't you stay ? " With a soft voice . " Are you really asking ? " They all nod " ok how about i show you " i said to them they look at each other and nod i stand up and so do the others " let's have a trip to my memories shall we ? " I cut my hand and said a latin spell suddenly it all goes dark and the next moment we wake up in a hall with black marble , white walls and some gold decorations . We see some white doors and some of them weren't white they were burned , some had bloody hands on it some had the yellow police tape . And many other things , hope sees the door with bloody hand prints on it and opens it next thing we know we are in a dark mansion and i see my self turn around and from that moment i knew were this was going...

______________________________________
I will continue to the chapter sorry that it took so much time again thanks for reading my chapter ❣️ with all love Marilena .