will you stay

Diana was waking everyone up and take them to the living room " so why are we here ? " Hope asked , Diana and Scott started opening the light to every room " And why are you opening every light " Rebecca questioned her . " Because the Oni only appear from the shadows , and if the take my spell book they can even destroy you . " I said and was done with the last light . " So what are we going to do ? " Lydia asked , just then Stiles started laughing we all look at him and he turns to Diana his face is pale " Well for starters you can give me your spell book or i will kill you . "
as he said that all the light turned off and they were on the dark , the mikaelson's got up and ready to fight as the Oni started appearing again .

They were all fighting except hope and the other mikaelson's " YOU CAN'T KILL ME IM 1000 YEARS OLD " the nogitcoune that possessed Stiles yells " Yes we can and we will . " Lydia said and the nogitcoune laughed " NO YOU CAN'T " he said " But i can " Diana said and started chanting the spell she learned that night from D.Saltzman " HARAE-TAMAU KIOKU YOMIGAERASKI - TAMAE ." and a waive that stopped the Oni but also brought the real Stiles back .

Diana feels dizzy and suddenly everything Black's out but before she died she flashes a smile at her friends and falls to the floor .