please don't leave me .

Klaus PoV

I saw Diana smiled to her friends before passing out , suddenly the black masked man that my daughter called Oni disappeared into thin air and we all got free .

I run towards Diana but her friends beat me and were gathered around her " Diana , Diana please wake up " a girl named Alison i believe said and had tears running down her face all her friends were crying " She is not breathing . Why isn't she breathing ???" Those were the word that caught my attention i move past the kids and face my daughter she is beautiful how didn't i notice before and indeed her hard had stopped i didn't know what to do .

" Freya do SOMETHING . " I demanded and she nods , she started to cast a spell but nothing happened " Freya What's happening to my baby " Hayley said , My sister turned to us and said " She did black magic to stop them . " She had tears but couldn't let them fall we all did " Let's put her on the couch . " Kol said and started saying something " She wil...-" we heard a gasp behind us and saw Diana standing up trying not to fall on the floor then we noticed the black vein's under her eye's and i instantly knew what happened my Diana had become a vampire . I have failed her again .

Hope's PoV

I watched my sister fight and then die for her friends and we were crying i thought of every moment that i would make ger life a living hell and now i that i know i was a bitch to her and wanted to apologize she is gone .

My father and aunt Freya having a conversation about black magic but i was too focused on her body , her skin was gray and had vein's all over her suddenly she gasped and her eye's shoot open her skin was back to normal and her friends hugged her " Omg Diana don't scare us like that again we thought you couldn't become a vampire " a girl with red heir said " Back off , i need blood " Diana said obviously not wanting to hurt her friends , my mother vampspeeded to the kitchen and got two blood bag's " Here drink she said giving them to her and once she was done her friends hugged her again .

" How did you know that spell ? " Aunt Freya asked my twin " i made it . " She said like is not a big deal " And what is in that spell book that they wanted so bad ? " Uncle Elijah questioned , Diana looked at us and said " There are spells that can destroy the earth , supernatural creatures that you didn't even know existed , how to make nuclear bombs , and device's that can cost a fortune . I made those when i was on my room after Klaus would beat the heck out of me . " I look at my dad and he looked down with a pained expression .

I look at Diana getting up from the floor " let's go pack our staff and we are going back home , i have a semester to finish . " And with that they all go .

" She hates me . " Father said , " Yeah , she does " uncle kol replayed , there were movements and they all came to the living room Diana spoke up " She made clear herself and they all got out of the compound .

Hayley PoV

" I'm going back home , i dont want to see any of you my life has been perfect sense i run away i have friends that support me , a home and im going to med school so don't even think about following . " she said and with that my heart broke once more , how was i so naive we made her life a living hell and now she hates us and who wouldn't .

Once she was out of the compound i turn around and ask Freya to make a spell for her memory but this time we will she the white doors too .

Once the spell was done we were in the same hallway black marble floor , pure white walls and golden decorations " Open a white door Hope . " I said to my daughter and she did as she was told too .

The door was open and there we are seeing something that we never thought we would see ...

____$____$____$____$____$____$____$__

𓆙 𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 3:04 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 .

𓆙 𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒 3:04 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎�...

𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐆𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍

𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄/𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 .

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)               ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎         ♡´・ᴗ・'♡                                                                                              

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞       (•̀ᴗ•́)و     ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ