new beginning

Hayley POV

We just got back from the trip with hope , i went to check ok Diana ... I knock the door , nothing i knock twice nothing so i just open the door .

The room was empty , the walls are white her bed is empty too there were no books like she had in the shelf only her bed , shelf's , desk and a night stand i never noticed how empty her room is but i notice some letters on the bed and they have our names on them .

" Guys come upstairs now " i yell at the rest , they come running upstairs
" What happened , love " Klaus asked me " Diana's room is empty and there are letters on her bed , please do not be what i think it is . I hand them there letters and i open mine .

Dear mother .

They say that she who gave us life gives us a conditional love to my case is not true you always value hope more then me .

So im running away , i can't stay with all of you it's not good for my mental health and i want to be happy for once , so without further or be i live you all .

I hope you have a great life with the people that you love .

Your ex daughter Diana .

Tears start to run down my face , what have i done , im a terrible mom .

---------------___________________---------------

Well that was sad , i will upload the other one tomorrow it will be Nicklaus pov , have ya good day y'all .