the past

No one's POV

Hope opened a white door and the mikaelsons steared at the woman taied up in a chear it was Diana with tree man around her the mikaelsons figured out that one was vampire and 2 witchis wis 4 werewolfs " so we gonna talk or not ? " Diana asked  " stop playing games mikaelson , we can kill you . " klaus gasped and hayley let out a sob " you can try . " Diana said and started fighting the supernatural cretures . 

( preteand is Diana lol )

the mikaelsons were soaked after seeing what Diana can do . And they got back to the white halls " WHAT THE HELL , she didnt even use her super speed or magic " Kol pointed out they were all shoked that there dauhter,sister and niece is great at fighting without supernatural powers .

" ok lets go to another one brother . " elijah said and opens a random door , they found them selves in a room but didnt notice that behind them but as soon as they turn around they found Diana on the bed with a girl on her lap making out " OMG NOOOOO , i dont want to see that jesus crist . " Hope yells and turns around . The other mikaelsons are shoked they didnt know there daughter was into girls or anyone at that mater , klause opens the door and theyt all  get out of the memory " ok we can forget that now " " yeah i agree lets go to another one . " heyley opens another white door and what they see inside makes them sad and mad at themselves .

" this is all my fault . " niklause said as he sees his daughter ...

HEY GUYS IM SOORRY THAT I DIDNT UPGRAT I JUST WASNT FEELING LIKE IT AND THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO SMALL SO AGAIN IM SORRY .