Chapter 14

The door bell rang....

Yoongi oppa walked in with a suitcase.
He smiled seeing me. I smiled too.
"Y/n, "- Yoongi oppa called out and came towards me.

Everyone was looking at us. I turn around to see one particular person. He was smiling seeing his hyung back.

I was going to turn around but I felt someone's body slam against mine. Yoongi oppa. I was started a bit and out of respect I hugged him.

He then hugged his members one by one.

"Hyung, you are back so suddenly did something happen "- Kook asked him with curious eyes.

"I got graduated last month. So I came back. "- Yoongi oppa said showing his gummy smile.

"Huh!! You gratudated?😯 how?"- hobi oppa said making a confused face.

"Yes!! hyung I am hungry. I am sleepy too."- Yoongi oppa said looking at Jin oppa.

"Ok! Kiddos, time for dinner"- Jin oppa said while standing up.

Kookie went hurriedly to the kitchen.

I went towards the balcony and stood there looking at the scenery.
He came and hugged me.

"I really missed hyung Y/n"- he said looking at the scenery.

"I know, you should spend some time with him. He may have missed all of you."- I said stroking his hands.

I turned around and saw him teary eyes.

"What happened to you?"- I asked him.

"Nothing, it just that I am missing you already. Can you spend tomorrow 's night with me. Please."- He said hopping for me to say Yes.

I nodded. He hugged me tightly and went to his hyungs.

I sigh.

Tomorrow was our final exams.

I went inside and sat with them. I smiled seeing all of them back together.

Jin oppa told me to stay over amd we all can go together to the examination  centre.

We all finished eating. I saw everyone talking to Yoongi oppa. So i came out to take fresh air and give them a little time with their hyung.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt someone's presence.

"So, tomorrow you will gratudate"- Yoongi oppa asked looking out in the distance.

I nodded and said Yes.

He nodded too.

From the corner of my eyes I saw him looking at me.

"What are you looking at oppa"- I asked him.

"You"- he said

"Huh!! Me why? Did I do something "- I asked him worryingly.

"Yes, you did, you........ stole my heart"- He said and looked straight at the cars passing by.

I was stunned.

Before I can say something, Taehyung called us inside. I was saved from the embarrassing situation but for how long I don't know. I just wished that he was joking.