Chapter 16

Hello...

Oh Y/n, can you please come at this address ************

Oppa! Why are you calling from this number and why guys are not picking up my call.

We will tell you later, now come here. Quickly.

I got into a taxi and went to the said address. Seems like some party was going on. I went inside and saw them talking to a girl.

He was there, the girl was standing beside him.
Wait!! did she just hold his hand. I was burning. I went quickly and stood beside him. He didn't noticed me at first.

"Y/n, you are here."- Jin oppa said looking at me.

I nodded and smiled. He looked at him. I narrowed my eyes at him. He understood. He pulled his hands from the girls hold.

"Why did you called me here oppa"- i asked him.

"Oh! Meet Yunha, a cousin of Taehyung and today is her birthday."- Namjoon oppa said smiling. I was speechless.

I extended my hand for a handshake, but she refused. She wanted to hold his hands. He moved towards Jungkook.

The time passed by, Yoongi took me towards a room and told me to pick a dress.
I picked a beautiful dress, did a light makeup and was ready to go down.

(Ignore the bag)

(Ignore the bag)

I meet Yunha, in the stairs. She looked at me and smiled.

"Oh y/n, you are looking pretty good. This dress suits you."- she said admiring me.

"You look good too"- i said politely.
She was wearing a pretty dress, with chocker and all.

She was standing beside him all the time

She was standing beside him all the time. Yoongi saw that and came to me and asked to walk with him in the courtyard. We were walked for a pretty long time and chatted. I absolutely forgot to tell them about my leaving as I was so busy enjoying myself.

Next day, I texted them earlier about my departure. I was sure he will meet me. I was able to meet him yesterday because of the Yunha.

BANGBANG <3

You: Oppa, I am sorry I wasn't able to tell all Of you about my departure. I was going to London for my course.

.......
......
.....

No one replied, it was dead silence in the mail box. I opened it so many times to see any msgs from them but none appeared.
My flight was due in 10 mins. My things were packed and loaded into the taxi. I was waiting for them. But 5 mins passed no one came. No msgs.

I got into the taxi and headed towards the airport. The airport was very close to my location. I hardly took 3 mins.
I waited for them a little more. But none came. No msgs even.
I was feeling hopeless when I heard my phone notification going off. I quickly checked. It was a picture from an unknown number.

All of them were sleeping

All of them were sleeping. It was my fault, I should have told them earlier. Dejected, I board the flight. I was sure the number was Yunha's.
I left a msg to him too. Saying plenty of sorry.

"Y/N".......