Chapter 10

I was walking down the corridor to go to my class, when I felt someone push and I fell. Someone placed something on my nose and
. . . . . . .  . . . . .

Time skip...

When I woke up, I found myself inside a room. I couldn't see because it was dark.
Dark,da..rk. I hate darkness.

I started wailing out and banging upon the door for someone to hear.

No one came to my rescue. I don't know when i passed out while crying my heart out and calling for help.

"HELP ME! PLEASE ANYONE OUT THERE, HELP ME!"- i cried out.

Unable to take the darkness, i passed out.

I woke up, and started banging the door once again.

"Who's there?"- i heard someone's voice outside. It's a boy

"HELP ME! I AM Y/N, HELP ME OUT PLEASE."- i called out to him.

"Y/n??"- he called out and i hear the door open.
I stumbled towards the door and hugged him tightly and started crying,  not caring who is he. I was so scared.

Unkown pov....
I am back from my grandma's visit. She was fine now and i had to come back for the final exam studies.
I was walking up the stairs to go to the rooftop, when i heard someone crying.
I looked around but found no one. I saw a boy at the far side of the hall, there was a classroom, old one and it was not in use for so long.

I went towards them
Y/n, and then I saw the boy Jungkook.
They were hugging and Y/n was crying.

"It's okay, i am here. Shuuu"-Jungkook said to her, patting her head and back.
I was sooooo jealous seeing them together.
First Jin hyung,now Jungkook.

I went away from there and went upstairs to the rooftop.

Y/n pov...
I was back at my room. I was under one of my blankets. I had a fever just after coming home.
I was afraid of dark since young but I don't know why and the fear always gave me fever.

Today, was saturday means no school but i have work and I had taken leave for my fever for 3 days from school and from work.Now the fever was down and it was 5pm. I needed to go to work by 6.

I got down from the bed and went to have a warm shower.
I changed into my work clothes and headed towards the cafe.

I was very close to the cafe, when I felt someone pull somewhere.

"Taehyung?"- i asked him confused as f***

Without saying anything, he crashed him lips on mine. I was so shocked for a moment.

When, i became normal, i pushedhim amd slapped him so hard that the whole alley echoed.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?? TAEHYUNG. WAS IT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO USE ME THEN AND NOW YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU ARE KISSING ME HERE. I HATE YOU TAEHYUNG. I HATE YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT NEVER MIND. "-i said to him crying and pushing him after everyword i said.

"Y/n, i am sorry please forgive me, for then and for now. I was jealous when i saw you hugging Jungkook."- he said kneeling down and kept his head down.

"SORRY FOR WHAT TAEHYUNG? CAN YOU RETURN MY INNOCENCE BY YOUR SORRYS. CAN YOU MAKE ME TRUST AGAIN AFTER SUCH A BETRAYAL.
I AM NOT MADE AT YOU, I AM MAD AT MYSELF FOR FALLING FOR YOU. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN MY FATE WHEN I DATED A PLAYBOY MORE LIKE A F**KBOY. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT. It was my fault from the start. I am sorry."-i said crying and went away from there leaving him.
My mood was ruined so i thought to take the day off. I called the manager and told her some lies amd went home.
I needed to get my mind of him, so i went outside to the park.

The water was sparkling due to light of the moon and a cool breeze was blowing. I sat down and got lost in my thoughts.

Unkown pov....

She was sitting  beside the lake. I went to her quietly,she was lost in thought, she didn't saw me approaching. I confirm her with the photo given to me and i trapped her in my arms letting her sniff the chloroform and became uncouncious.

I signal my mans and they picked her up and dumped her into the car and drove off to my base.

----------------------***------------