Chapter 15

Next day,

I was walking down the corridor, my exam was over, I was waiting for the guys to come over.
I saw them one by one coming out of their respective classes.

Time skip,, Evening.

We all planed to celebrate the graduation in a bar. It was my first time in a bar.

I wore one piece. It was blue in colour and reached upto my ankle. It was really beautiful. I bought it the other day online.

 I bought it the other day online

I was ready, the car came. Jin oppa was driving. As the door opened, they got big eyes😲 shocked, jaws hanging. I smirked. He was shocked, later he was little furious.

I sat beside him. He pulled me closer.

"You are looking way to beautiful, I don't want anyone to see you like this. Only I can see you like this,  you are going to get punished today"- he said tightening his hand on my hip and licking his lip
He was looking around, and almost hiding me from the other guys.😅😅

After reaching the bar, we went to get drinks. Yoongi oppa was beside me all the time. He was eyeing me from a distance. I smiled at him, he blushed. Jin oppa pulled me to the dance floor. I saw him coming towards me but Hope oppa came and pushed him slightly, and we three danced to our heart full. He was also dancing and his hands were sneaking to hold my waist. Yoongi oppa came and he left to get drinks.

We enjoyed the whole night like crazy and most of us were drunk. I was blabbering nonsense stuff according to him.

Time skip....

I was in a bedroom, a little familiar and my head was hurting like hell. I heard noises downstairs. I ran down the stairs, only to see Jin oppa running after namjoon with a pan in his hand.
Yoongi oppa was now where to be seen, probably sleeping still. Jk was sitting there with hands on his forehead, hangoverrr. Taehyung and Jimin were looking ay Jin oppa and Joonie oppa and were laughing there heads up.

Namjoon oppa came behind me and hid. After seeing me Jin oppa smiled.

"Sweety, are you alright, come get your hangover soup."- he said sweety as if he was not just wanted to kill namjoon.

"Sure, oppa"- i said and i saw him smirked.

Hmm, what was that smirk for🤔
I was confused.

I had my hangover soup and had a little breakfast. I yawned.

"Let me freshen up first"- i said  and almost chocked on my saliva. The hell, who changed my clothes.

I stared at him, he looked at me innocently. I glared at him. He smiled. I melted. Game over. Who can win over his smile?

Time skip....

I got a call from London, for a fashion designer course. I applied it,almost 3 months ago. I got accepted yeyyy. I danced around my room. I called my mom. She was so happy.  She requested me to visit her before I go. 
Then i called that one person, he didn't receive.
I tried many times, he didn't.
I went to BTS house. There was no one. The gates were locked.

What the hell happened, where all of them went. I was worried sick. I tried to call Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa. I called everyone of them. None of them received the call.

Then a call came from an unknown number.

Hello!
.
.
.
.