Chapter 7

Toady is the day, when Yoongi will be going out of Korea. All the other BTS member were ready to bid him farewell. 

Here, Yoongi is missing Y/N, how he wished Y/N was also here, bidding him a farewell. Then he saw something, a girl hiding behind a pillar, taking short glimpse towards his way.

Who is she? and why is she acting that way, i ignored her and focus on the front gate, my heart said she is here but where, then i saw that girl again calling someone. I looked behind me, no one. Then i understood, she was calling me. I went towards her, I was shocked and happy at the same time, she came ,MY Y/N came. I really wanted to hug her but dropped the idea.

She gave me a box.

Y/N: I am sorry if i came late, but here something for you, and i will miss you Yoongs.(she hugged me) Thank you for being there for me, when everyone ignored me.

She wiped her tears and bid me a farewell. I was happy and bid her a farewell too with a smile 

Yoongi: i will miss you Y/N.

I was happy that she came, but before i can say anything more she went away

I saw the boys looking at me and i went to them.
The departure of the flight was announced. I took my suitcase and went towards my flight.

Y/N POV

It was morning,  when i opened my eyes, yesterday yoongi left for America.
I gave him a handmade teddy bear. I once made one for Taehyung too. I don't know whether he kept it or threw it.

I went to the school, because soon it will be examination week and i wanted to take those important notes  teachers will write.

I was about to enter the class, when a full bucket of water fell on my head making me completely soaked. The students were laughing.

Irene: we gave you a bath, cause you stink.
Everybody started laughing.

Y/N: why are you doing this?(in a soft tone)

Irene came near and whisper in my ear
Irene: Because, you tried to seduce my Tae. I told you in our first meeting to keep away from him but you dated him and guess what he never loved you, you were just a bet. Anyway, it just the start, i will make your life a living hell.

Hey, guys look at her ugly and cheap clothes, does she fits to sit with us.

Everybody: NOOOOOO.

I look at everyone, Taehyung was present, and he was laughing. Well what i can except from him, to protect me. Naah i ain't that weak. I don't need people to protect me. I went to the washroom and changed my top and pants. I sigh. I know i will get bully a lot from now on but I have to be strong. I can't let them know any of my weakness. I went out, towards my class, when a teacher called me.

Taehyung pov

I was sitting here, waiting for the show, which my girlfriend Irene was going to play. The moment she entered the bucket fell, drenching her completely. Everyone started laughing including me. For a split second I felt bad seeing her, i was having this huge urge to protect her, i don't know why. I was going to stand when Irene touched me, i dropped the idea and sat down.

Y/N POV

My math's teacher called me and said to take part in a quiz competition as I was good in math's. I agreed.
I was in good mood, I totally forgot about the bully. I was walking down the corridor, when I got pushed, when I looked up I saw Irene and her minions, they were calling me names. I tried to get up but got pushed again and again. They beat me up and went away as soon BTS came in the way. As i said, it's has became a daily routine of their.

I went home, when i got a call from Eunwoo. I have to move tomorrow.

Y/N: hey, Eunwoo.

Eunwoo: Y/n, tomorrow you are coming right.

Y/N: yes, i will be coming. My things have reached, i will go there tomorrow.

I heard someone knocking at my door, I peek through the pinhole and i saw Jin standing outside.
I opened the door and he came in. I told him to sit.

Y/N: Eunwoo oppa, i will call you later okay, i have a guest.

Eunwoo: okay. Bye y/n.

I turned towards Jin and sat on the opposite side.

I was going to say something. But he..

Jin: Y/n, i am really sorry about all the things that happened with you. I should have stop those as a big brother. I am really sorry Y/n. Can you forgive me.

Y/N: oppa, don't say that, it's not your fault, and i forgive you.

Jin: Thank you y/n, can we be friends. (Extends hands)

Y/n: yes, we can(shake hands).

After a few talks, he went away. I was surprised, Jin oppa wants to be my friend. I thought things will take a new turn from now on.

The new turn really took but in opposite of what i had thought..

------------------------******-------------