Chapter 3

I was running and running and running, i tripped and fall. They were approaching me, i tried to run but nothing was within my focus. I was scared and hurt, mu hand and legs were bleeding.I waited for someone to save me. Nobody came, they were dragging me idk where. I was shouting and trying to escape their grip but they were stronger. They were going to hurt me, i close my eyes to take whatever coming my way, but nothing came.A voice of a boy asked whether i was alright. I was taking deep breathes,unable to focus on my surrounding,  then i felt strong arms around myself, i was comfortable in them and then i heard a screaming coming from the boy, they dragged him somewhere and i felt cold,  then i woke up from this nightmare.

The nightmare came after a very long time. But who was the boy, why i felt comfortable in his arms, do i know him?? many more questions started coming in my mind. I looked up at the clock - 5:30 AM. My sleep was gone and i decided to clean my room and to take a long bath to remove the stress.

I was done cleaning the room and the kitchen, then took a bath, had my breakfast and headed to school.

TIME SKIP

I saw Irene at the gates, I called out to her and she came running, giving a bone crushing hug.

Irene: Hey bestii, good morning, i missed you. 

YOU: good morning, we meet yesterday only. come one let's go 

We both went inside , and headed towards the locker to keep the things i don't need now.I was keeping my things when i heard ruckus going outside. I looked at Irene and she looked ummm, irritated and something else i don't know the expression. She took a deep breath and said - THE BTS.

Girls were going crazy, screaming, shouting and fangirling. I took a peek and saw 7 of them.

Girl 1: Jimin oppaaaa, marry mee

Girl 2: No oppa marry me

Girl 3: yoongi oppa, make me yours (he as smirking)

Girl 4: Jungkookie, make me your girlfriend, i will do everything

Girl 4: Hoseok , my sunshineeeeee

Boy 1: Jinieeeee, i am gay for you

I was so lost at what they were saying, that i didn't notice someone was looking at me. Irene poked me and i looked at her with my eyebrows raised high, that it disappeared (ha ha joking).She alluded at the boys, and i looked at them and Kim Taehyung looking at me, i furrowed my eyebrows at him and went away from their, Irene was following me and she said , that Taehyung, might have found interest in me. I ignored her and went to the class, after several minutes Taehyung came and he glanced at me and sat on his seat.

 I ignored her and went to the class, after several minutes Taehyung came and he glanced at me and sat on his seat

TIME SKIP

LUNCH TIME

We went to the canteen, took our seats and started eating.

SOMONE ELSE POV

I was seducing the girl, who seated beside me, i was stroking her things, when the teacher announced the arrival of the new student. She introduced herself and was looking at me, i caught her looking at me and her eyes went towards my hands and a displease expression in her face. She gave a disgusted look at me. I didn't mind and kept on doing what i was doing.