Chapter 2

Y/N POV

I was searching for my class and i collided with a girl. And we both were socked to see each other. She was Irene my best friend, we knew each other since childhood but later on she moved from there due to her father's business. Later we lost contact of each other and we are again meeting after almost  5 years. I really missed her ,we used to share each and everything with each other. we were inseparable. I was so happy to see her after so many years.

Irene: Y/N- ah my best friend, i missed you so much. How have you been. I am so  Sorry that  i lost contact with you, i changed my number and, and  everything got deleted. (hugs)

Y/N: oh, Irene i missed you too a lot. I was so alone without you. I am fine now. how are you, we have so much to catch up.(hugs too)

Irene: i m good too.Hey it's almost time for the bell to ring, let's go we will catch up later in the canteen. By the way which class and what class you have.

i showed her my schedule and we headed to the class which was right in front of us. We both have the same class and almost same subject.

She went inside first and i have to wait for the teacher. The teacher called for me and i went inside

Teacher: Class settle down NOW. we have a new student joining us today. Please come in introduce yourself.

Y/N: Hello everyone, my name is Y/L/N Y/N. I am a transferred student from Deagu. Please take care of me.(bows) 

 i waited fro the teacher to to pick a seat for me. When i was watching the class for any empty seat, i caught the face of a most beautiful human being.He was so gorgeous and i have a hard time removing my eyes from. I was really astonished to see such a human in  earth planet, but when i saw his hands i quickly removed all the taughts about him from my mind. You know why,, it's really embarrassing to say but his hands were roaming on a girls thigh and the girl was shivering under his hands and  her cheeks were red. How come no one noticed them by now. While i was in my sea of thoughts , i heard someone calling me. The teacher, yes the teacher was calling me and i was so lost and staring at him that i forgot about the others existence. I quickly bowed at him for a quick sorry and i saw Irene waving at me. 

Teacher: Y/N, you can go and sit with Irene, quick go so i can start my lesson.

i quickly escalated towards her and sat down. She asked where was my thoughts just a minute ago.i noded my head at her as nothing and concentrated at the teacher teaching in front. I saw the guy from earlier, he was looking at me. It send chills down my backbone . what the hell. i stopped looking at him and focus on the front.

BING BING

BING BING... 

The bell rang indicating , it was second class. Ahh i forgot to go to the locker and now my bag is heavy.