- o n e -

The colorful lights were blasting around the mansion—drunk teens littered everywhere.

Everything was a little blurry and things mushed together. Faces blurred together until they all looked the same but I could still see that there was still some alcohol left in my bottle.

I couldn't tell you how many drinks I've had because that would be to many to count plus I've forgotten.

The only thing I could focus on was the girl trying to take me to bed. She pulled me towards the stairs, stumbling a bit in her stiletto heels.

We made it half way up the stairs before I was pulled backwards. I dropped my bottle and it shattered against the step, the remaining liquid  spilling out.

"Hey...I wasn't done with that." I mumbled as I fell into someone's arms.

"You're drunk and you're not gonna go sleeping with people who aren't you mate." My best friend—Keagan—said, making my stand up on my own.

What a cock block. It's not like I'm a virgin anymore so what's the problem with one more body.

"Love is fake. I sleep with who I want." I grumbled and tried to push away.

I don't want a mate. It's a love bond that's forced upon two people. Most of the time two strangers who have never seen each other before and they are just expected to fall in love on the spot. Where's the logic in that?

You can't just simply fall in love that fast. You don't even know the person.

He rolled his eyes at me and pulled me down the stairs, and towards the door.

"I don't wanna leave yet." I whined, "I wanna go have funnn."

"We've been here for 3 hours and your just getting dumber and dumber." He scolded me.

He dragged me outside and I tried to pull back but it didn't work. It sucks when your best friend is bigger and stronger than you and also has the mentality of a prude. His way goes.

He's 3 inches taller than me and actually goes to all his training sessions. He passionate on becoming a warrior wolf and puts his heart, soul, and body into it daily. I admire his passion and i wonder what it feels like but, I would have rather felt that girl instead.

I stopped growing at 13. I'm stuck being 5'10 for the rest of my life and that's short for a male werewolf. I don't let myself become overlooked however, I may not win a fight physically but I can win one verbally.

We passed a group of stoners all fighting over the last of their supply. At least I'm not into that smoking shit. Tried it a few times but it wasn't my thing, I didn't get the same thrill that I do from alcohol.

He took me back to his car that we came in and sat me in the backseat. I laid across the seats and stared at the roof of the car. My vision went back in forth from black to color. My eyes started to droop now that I was away from all the stimulation.

Keagan acted like a parent—the mom friend if you will. I don't exactly know how a parent is supposed to act but I think it's similar to how Keagan acts.

All like "don't throw your life away" and "you have so much to look forward too" sort of crap.
The only thing you need to know in your life is "no regrets."

He started the car and started driving away from the house. We got about 5 seconds out of view of the house before we heard a booming voice from the mansion. Alpha Straits.

He found the party and was shutting it down. He was strict on rules and underage acts were his big ones. He thinks we should value our bodies and whatever. He also thinks it could affect our wolves, growth, speed and stuff.

Battle of the AgesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara