- f i v e -

Alpha Lukas wasted no time get out of his car and strutting up to the door.

His clothes were neat and freshly ironed. He had on a black suit that looked tailored to perfectly fit his body and sleek, black shoes. His hair was messy, but still said professional.

His face held a serious look as he walked up to the door. He let himself in and seconds later, he stood in front of me, staring down at my much smaller figure.

"Hello, Grayson."

"Hello, Alpha Lukas."

"What did I say about using the Alpha title?"

"I don't know, I wasn't really listening," I smirked and he glared.

"If I were you pup, I'd start listening," he grabbed my face and tilted it upwards, sparks exploding on my skin, "it'll be a lot easier on both my part and yours."

I grabbed his wrist and tore it away from my face, "Now where's the fun in that?"

His jaw clenched. He stared down at me for an uncomfortable amount of time. His dark eyes staring deep into me, making me nervous.

"You're lucky you're a minor," he said deeply.

My face flushed and I remained silent. I know exactly what he meant and it wasn't innocent.

There are countless laws for cases of underage mates.

The one he was referring to, included sex.

Kinky fucker.

He's not allowed anywhere near this sexy body of mine until I'm 18. If he does, I'll scream rape and he'll get his ass arrested.

The most he is legally allowed to do is mark me but I'm not letting him anywhere near my neck.

Honestly, if he even stands to close to me we are going to have problems. That little hug that happened last night is to never happen again.

"I love when you're flustered."

Did this guy just not have a filter on words?

"Stop," I grumbled, looking down. I flipped my phone from hand to hand anxiously. He has been here for 5 minutes and it is terrible.

"Like you said, where's the fun in that?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and continued flipping my phone.

"Anyways, there is a reason I needed to find you. In three days, I am returning to my pack and you are coming with me."

My mouth gaped.

Who does he think he is? He claims me as his mate, find my house and invites himself in, hugs me, finds my work, and thinks it's okay to tell me I have to completely abandon the life I rebuilt over the past 4 years?

I didn't escape that hell hole of my previous life to be sucked into a new one.

Who knows, Lukas could easily turn out how my father was. He's big, he's strong, and he's skilled in fighting. Meaning, he can easily beat me.

"No. I'm not," I scoffed and slightly rolled my chair backwards. He was on the other side of the counter still but I need more distance between us.