- t w o -

Why the fuck did I drink so much?

I laid next to toilet, feeling miserable. Alcohol was only fun in the moment. The morning after was hell. Some people were blessed with the ability to not get hung over but sadly that trait skipped me.

Keagan left around an hour ago to check in with his family and to change into nice clothes. Tonight, we have a dinner with the visitors that we saw last night and I'm not excited.

We always have to act all proper and look nice. We have to use table manors and it's a 3 course thing. It takes around 2 hours and it's so boring.  The only good part is it is a free meal and the food is actually good. I have to cook for myself and it is disastrous. I survive purely off of premade food and chicken and rice. The easiest thing to make.

The worst part of the ordeal however, no phones allowed.

It is hosted in the dining hall at the pack house. There are about 50 different tables around the room that all seat 5 or so. At the front of the room, there is a larger table which seats the Alpha's family and the visitors.

I lurch forward as I let the last of it out of me and get up. I brush my teeth and look in the mirror, I look tired. I feel tired. This is gonna be such a fun day. Hint the sarcasm.

My blond hair is sticking in all directions and I look like I just got shocked with electricity.

I go to take a shower. The warm water hitting me was relaxing and woke me up a bit. It also washed away the smell of cheap alcohol.

I got out of the shower and put on lounge clothes. I'll put nice clothes on before I leave.

Today's going to be a bad day I already feel it.

It was currently 2:00pm and we slept through the whole morning. Keagan was upset he missed training because apparently the visiting Alpha was running it and teaching some skills.

I couldn't care less because I hate pack training. It's a whole lot of weight training and muscle building. My body is well-built naturally so why fix something that doesn't need fixing?

Soccer is the only workout I will do. It's just a whole lot of running and some skills that I have perfected over time.

Running comes easy to me and I learn fast, so soccer is enjoyable.

My work paid off considering I'm a sophomore on varsity.

Dinner starts at 6:00 so I have 4 hours to do whatever I want, so naturally, I went to my game room to play video games.

Before I knew it, it was 5:30 and Keagan let himself into my house to come get me. I shut down my game system and went upstairs.

I changed into black jeans, a white shirt, and a flannel and slipped on my sneakers. This will have to be good enough.

We walked from my house to the pack house since I lived literally around the corner from it and parking and leaving is a bitch.

We were mixed into the crowd of people arriving and it took us a minute to get through the door and to the dining room.

We found a table near the huge window that viewed the garden outside and sorta towards the back. The table sat 5 so a few of our other friends came to join us.

We sat there and talked until the Alpha entered the room. The room went quiet and everyone turned to watch him walk in, his family and the guests following right after him.