Story Extra - Number Three

Story Extra Number Three - Tea Party

Note: I recommend you don't skip this Story Extra unless you don't want background information concerning your relationship with the Charlotte Family/Big Mom Pirates. Reader is roughly fifteen or sixteen at this point. Also, I typed this on Google Docs, so I didn't realize it would end up being 30 pages long on Quotev (I was using a very tiny font). I just had a lot of ideas, and I just really love Katakuri and Cracker. 

Story Extra Summary: Your first time on Whole Cake Island was a memory few would forget.

Features: Big Mom, the Sweet Commanders, Pudding, Doflamingo, Caesar, and of course, you. Snack isn't here because he's out on a mission.

------------------------------------

Big Mom's dream was to unite all the races together. That was why she had her children after all. Her children knew very well that her dream was selfish, but like most children, they were fiercely loyal to their mother, doing whatever it was that their mother requested, no matter how ridiculous it was.

There was one thing that the Charlotte family's mother wanted and loved with all her heart, even more so than her dream (though many would question this love), was you.

Was it because of your love of sweets? Your power? You obedience? There was just something about you that made her just absolutely melt and gush at your cuteness. It had been like that ever since the day she had met you. Just one glance at you and it was as if some sort of magical spell had been casted upon her.

LinLin's children would have been lying if they had said that they were jealous. It was blatantly obvious as to why you, someone nonbiological to the family, would be favored by her. They, of course, wholeheartedly agreed that you were quite an interesting person. Very likeable. You were especially accepted when their strongest brother, Katakuri, had mentioned that he quite enjoyed your company after his day out with you. Heck, even the other sweet commanders had spoken very highly of you.

That had earned you even more approval than before.

If the Sweets Commanders liked you, then of course you would be accepted, especially if their mother also agreed.

For the Charlotte Family, the day that you came to Whole Cake Island with Doflamingo and Caesar was a day that they had treasured most. It was a day the Charlotte Family would never forget.

---

"You look a little nervous," you spoke, eyes watching Doflamingo as he sifted through some papers in his study. You swung your legs back and forth, sitting on his mahogany desk. The summer dress that you wore adding to your cute aesthetic. Like a cute little princess. 

(You don't have to wear that dress specifically) 

"Do you need help with anything Doffy?"

His eyes flickered to you briefly, before going back to whatever he was skimming. "No." You frowned a bit at the short answer (which was highly unusual), deciding to look over his shoulder.