Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen: Strawhats in Loguetown

---------------------------

"Oi, does this look like Y/n to you?" He snapped his eyes onto his blue haired brother, hands clutching a piece of paper. Holding it to his face, Ichiji saw that it was a wanted poster. He quirked a brow at the odd picture. Shanks and Mihawk in one corner, Sengoku and Garp in another, Doflamingo being chased by the admirals..

What was wrong with this photo? Maybe an even better question would be what the fuck was wrong with these people.

Ichiji's eyes traced Niji's finger, following it to the one specific point on Doflamingo's back that had a big circle around it. He was confused for a moment, before realization dawned upon him that it was you, looking extremely distressed with the situation that you had gotten yourself in. Or perhaps you weren't and you were just distressed with the fact that you were literally ten feet off the ground (he would know, since he's done it to you before).

"Yes, it does appear that way," he mused, grabbing the paper from his hands. Rather surprising that the Marines would actually let a photo like this on a wanted poster. They didn't think to crop it? Or perhaps they didn't have the means to. Sitting up from his chair, Ichiji swiveled to look at Niji.

"Did you and-?" Niji grinned.

"Already did. It looks pretty good, if I say so myself." He nodded in acknowledgement, making his way out of his room.

"I'll take a look then." Walking down the halls, Ichiji made a turn, knowing exactly where to go. Passing by the room that you had used during your stay, he opened the door of the room beside it. Stepping inside, Niji followed suit, eyes trained on the wall in front of him. Yonji was in the air plastering something onto the wall when he noticed his two brothers.

"Yonji," the red head spoke.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to come in so soon, Nii-san." The man grinned, letting himself fall back down the ground gracefully. "So? What do you think?"

"It looks good. There are more photos on my desk." Yonji laughed, expecting those words to come out of his brother's mouth.

"Ah, she looks absolutely beautiful, doesn't she?" Niji spoke, eyes staring at the multitude of photos of your face on the wall. There were probably thousands of photos of you, all cut out to show only you. There were enough photos to rival Kizaru's photo collection. The biggest photo was one of the Vinsmokes and you, a painting that they had done as a memory for your time with the Vinsmokes.

That one had to be their favorite because they were in it with you.

Besides the photos in the room were other trinkets of yours that they had collected. Hair ties, blankets, hair, anything that you used had been taken and neatly arranged in the room. It was a museum dedicated to a beautiful angel. You. The only people who were allowed in the room were themselves and the maid who came to clean the room.

They had to train her properly and make sure she didn't throw all the wrong stuff away. The previous maid had been discarded for doing that exact thing. How could they have seen all that as trash? Utterly ridiculous.

The only sad thing about the room was that it reminded them that your presence was no longer with them. You were with those lowly pirate scum, and that thought alone made them even more frustrated. If only you could visit them more often, that would be amazing.

Leaving the room, Ichiji, Niji, and Yonji froze when they saw Reiju in front of them, raising a brow as to the fact that the three of them were in the same room together with small smiles on their faces. If anything, that was pretty suspicious.