Chapter 8

Yaku was the first to wake, his groaned a bit and flinched when he felt Lev's arms tighten a bit around his waist and he looked back. He didn't freak out. He didn't hit him, He just huddled back, closer to the taller males warmth. He closed his eyes and smiled, enjoying the comfort, slowly dozing back to a calm and peaceful slumber.

A couple of hours later Lev slowly opened his eyes, smiling down at the red-head in his arms, who was as close as possible to him, they were skin and skin. He rested his chin on top of the shorter males head. 

When Yaku finally woke up to stay up, he looked at Lev and rolled his eyes a bit, smiling to himself. As much as he hated to admit it, he had grown attached to Lev. He swore to himself he would never admit it out loud, but he was quite happy with Lev. He had no idea why.

Lev smiled as he looked down at Yaku "Something on your mind?" He asked in a calm, soothing voice

"No, its nothing" yaku replied, in a small daze.

"Are you sure about that?" Lev asked just above a mutter, kissing the top of Yaku's head gently. 

Yaku looked up at lev and nodded "mhm, I'm sure" he said calmly.

Lev nodded a bit as Yaku tried getting out of his grasp "No..Just a little longer" Lev said as his grip tightened a bit. 

Yaku stopped squirming and nodded, turning to face Lev and burying his face into Lev's chest. Taking a deep breath and calming himself down. 

Lev smiled, running his hands over Yaku's hair and smiling as Yaku made a purr-like noise at the interaction.

Yaku blushed from embarrassment at the sound he had been making, he didnt even know how or why.

"how adorable" Lev said

"Shut up.." Yaku muttered in response

;ev just laughed a bit and shook his head "ready to get up?" He asked softly.

Yaku shook his head, now it was his turn to say "just a little longer."