Author's Note - Please Read And Please Don't Kill Me

Hi, guys. I haven't updated in three months. And I'm sorry about that. I had a recent realization about how horrible this is and I couldn't will myself to write it. Then after a month, I came up with a new story, One Cent. I fell in love with the characters and I couldn't find the will anymore to write this. However, recently I came up with a solution. I'll be rewriting this. Entirely. It's only 24 pages and I've written 8 in two days so I guess I may be able to catch up in the holidays. Yeah, nevermind on that. Laziness is something I shall battle for the rest of my life. I will try to do as much as I can. This revision will be fixing many things and well, any part without a checkmark is likely to have no relation to the others anymore. It won't be the same.

You may be asking why I didn't create a new story. Well, I came up with the conclusion that my readers may not be able to track it down and also, selfish of me, I was told that I'd be losing all the reads and votes. I didn't exactly want to start over. And for this, I'm sorry. 

This will be basically having a makeover in the next two days, cover-wise, writing-wise and description-wise. I recommend strongly that you only read the checkmarked parts.

Please note that if you want to understand this predicament, you can see the difference between writing styles from the checkmarked and 'x'-ed parts. It's actually visible. And I've also noticed that the chapters will be longer. The first chapter I've rewritten was 11,000 characters prior. However, afterwards, it ended up at around 25,000. I was in the summer, lazy with description and thoughts. This changed and well, I hated this badly.

I didn't want to give up on this because I knew I'd be letting too many people down. I hope you understand.

I love you guys and I'm sorry about this inconvenience. I do believe though that this change will be for the best and I'm not exactly regretful about this decision.

Thank you for reading.

And once again, I'm sorry.

Happy Holidays! ツ

 I do hope you'll forgive me. 

On the side is a holiday medley I'm in love with, hope you'll give it a listen! 

- Winter ☃