Chapter 3

Rosetta's POV:

My jaw almost dropped to the ground and I started to blush furiously. HOW DID I NOT RECOGNIZE THEM!? THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! I repeated everything I said about One Direction in my head..... no wonder they took all the insults personally. I can’t believe they still let me ride with them; If I were them, I’d probably have kicked me out of the bus and left me hitchhiking. They were definitely something.

After about 5 minutes, I recovered and began my 5 minute walk to the signing. Surprisingly, there were no other girls around and I was the only one outside while they set up the barriers for the boys’ safety.

Harry’s POV:

“I liked her,” I smiled.

“Well, she didn’t like us,” Niall said while glaring at Liam who took away his crisps.

“Why didn’t you tell us you knew her?” Zayn said.

“I didn’t recognize her,” Liam admitted, “plus she lied about her name; her real name’s Rosetta.....”

“Ooooh.... Harry’s got a crush!!!!” Louis screamed basically ignoring all of everyone’s comments.

“NO, I DON’T! I just admire a girl who won’t stand for any of my..... ” I tried to defend.

“Crap,” Louis finished.

“Sure, we’ll try to believe that,” Niall retorted while leaning back in the chair.

I rolled my eyes at him while getting out my phone to play temple run.

“Cheer up, mate! She’s coming to the signing..... you can slip her your number then,” Zayn encouraged as he patted my back.

“She’s a great girl,” Liam said.

“You seriously call her a great girl, after everything she said?” Niall asked. His faced turned to one of realization.

“You like her, don’t you?” Niall smirked. I sorta saw it coming though.

“Maybe, it’s been awhile but I liked her back in Wolverhampton. I was too heartbroken when she was leaving to realize I was hurting her too,” Liam admitted, “I was a horrible friend to her and I just hope that she’ll forgive me.”

My eyes nearly bulged out of my skull. Liam never admits to liking a girl! I would know..... we teased him for months when it came to Marina (I'm not gonna put Danielle... cause DIAM'S FOREVER! And plus.. sorta gotta make the girlfriend mean... And I love Danielle so I'm never gonna put her down) but he never admitted it but still asked her out, they’re still together to this day.

“Well, looks like she’ll have to deal with a lovvvvve triangle,” Louis whispered to Zayn. Zayn nodded as a response.

“What about Marina?” I asked.

“I love her with all my heart and meeting Rose again isn’t going to change anything,” He said happily but I could tell there was more to what he was saying and he was lying.

“She’s all yours, Liam. I don’t like her,” I argued.

“I have Marina. And sure, you don’t,” Liam rolled his eyes.

“I don’t”

“Do”

“Don’t”

“Do”

“Geez, we’ll pretend to believe you if you guys shut up,” Niall moaned. Liam and I raised our eyebrows at Niall. We usually could have these types of arguments for hours before anyone stops us.