Chapter 5

Rosetta’s POV:

I was patiently (not really) waiting for my food when I heard the familiar yells of “STOP! LOUIS GET OFF!”

I chuckled knowing that the boys probably found me already. I looked up to meet the chocolate brown eyes of Zayn. I smiled at him politely despite my wanting to get some peace and quiet.

He seemed to want to say something but was interrupted Harry’s yells of profanity and dishes breaking. Zayn and I chuckled.

“So what are you boys doing here?” I curiously asked.

“Well, we were searching for you cause we, I guess, like you?” Zayn answered hesitantly.

I chuckled, “I basically insulted all of you for thirty minutes straight,”

“We should probably hate you or something but we have to admit, I think we all like your honesty and bluntness,” Zayn chuckled and added, “You’re indifference was also pretty cool too, I mean most girls in your position would be embarrassed to have to see us again after knowing the truth about who we are,”

I chuckled too. “So when do you think the boys shall be joining us?”

“Now,” Zayn answered.

The boys all piled in on Zayn’s side laughing except for Liam who had a ‘why me?’ look on his face. I laughed at the sight before me. Louis had somehow found a red cloth and tied it around his neck making him superman. Niall was bright red from laughing at Harry who had a ton of spaghetti in his hair. I had to bite on my tongue hard to resist opening my mouth cause it’d probably turn into endless laughter or me begging Liam to tell me what the hell happened. The sat like this (left to right): Zayn, Liam, Louis, Harry and Niall.

“Hi, boys!” I cheerily answered.

The boys replied with mumbles of hellos from Liam, Zayn and Harry while Louis yelled a HI that echoed through the restaurant. Niall grumbled and grunted as a response which earned him another slap on the back of his head from Harry.

“Sorry but I’m starving!” Niall grumbled.

“Well, you better order soon cause I’m not sharing!” I retorted.

“I heard you when you were ordering..... Didn’t you get one of everything?” Zayn pointed out.

“But that was for me!” I groaned.

I was only replied with a batch of pouts. I gave in with a sigh and the boys cheered.

“SEE LIAM! A PERSON CAN ORDER EVERYTHING AT NANDO’S!” Niall yelled to Liam.

“But she’s not a normal person..” Liam countered.

“Well, she probably cant eat as much as me,” Niall grumbled.

Liam and I looked to eachother and laughed hard.

“I can’t believe you said that,” Liam said between laughter.

“Horan, you wanna try me?” I said when I calmed down.

He smirked and nodded saying, “You’re on,”

“Whoever loses pays?” I offered.

“Okay... but I bet one of the boys would’ve paid for the meal anyways,” He pointed out.

“I like how you assumed that I’d lose..”

“Sorry but I agree with Niall,” Harry piped in.

“Fine, boys, take your side,” I grumbled.

Liam and Zayn sat beside me while Louis and Harry stayed with Niall. I understood Liam’s reasoning but I eyed Zayn. He chuckled and said, “Considering the fact that you need money to pay rent, but still got like the whole menu..... You’ve probably done this before and know that you won’t have any left overs.”