Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Rosetta’s POV:

I woke up to complete darkness. I always wake up at 10 on the dot if I wasn’t awoken by my alarm, which is the only thing that can actually wake me up so I freaked when there was no light. I sat up and hit my head on something. I screamed, I never really was a screamer unless I was really aggravated. It was one of the only few things I was afraid of, being buried alive. “I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die,” I kept repeating it.

 I screamed again. I knew that no one would hear me if I was under anyways but someone must’ve been searching right? Wait, no one knows that I’ve disappeared, the boys all thought I’d be home and Jake thought I’d be sleeping on a park bench. I screamed again but this time one of the sides opened up and a hand covered my mouth. I shut my eyes; the light was blinding. The person chuckled and took their hand off my mouth.

“Please don’t kill me,” I begged with my eyes closed.

“Love, I wouldn’t dream of killing you, it’s nice to have you around,” A familiar accent teased. I hesitantly opened my eyes to meet Louis blue irises. I chuckled.

“I’m a complete nut job,” I muttered to myself.

“Nah, we all are and plus I’d be freaked too if I woke up somewhere I didn’t know,” Liam stated from behind Louis. I crawled out of the bunk, nearly falling fully to the floor to be caught by Liam. I still was pretty pissed off at him. I swatted his hands away and stood up. I waltz to the kitchen and sat on a bar stool where Niall and Zayn sat. They smiled at me before they resumed eating.

Harry waltzed into the room still looking sleepy. “Good morning, Rose,” He smiled politely. I kissed him on the cheek for that. He turned a bit pink at this and I chuckled.

“Why did he get a kiss?” Niall pouted.

“I know this is stupid but when I was younger my mother always kissed my dad on the cheek whenever he said good morning. Whenever he didn’t greet her or she didn’t kiss his cheek after, the whole day was full of fights and hatred. I guess it turned into a superstition of mine to kiss anyone who wishes me good morning on the cheek. One time a mailman said that to me and I well, kissed him on the cheek too. He turned soooo red,” I laughed at the memory.

My parents had a cute relationship. They always fought but never once considered divorce or fought for more than 5 minutes. I always adored them for it. They always fought over small things for the sake of it but when it came to the bigger things, they stood by eachother no matter what.  I somewhat questioned my mom’s love for my dad but not vice versa since I saw the way my dad’s eyes lit up whenever he saw my mom. I stopped questioning it though when my mom was so broken hearted after he died that she turned to drugs and alcohol, things that she claimed were against her morals.

“Good morning, Rose,” Liam said as he walked into the room, he couldn’t have heard us so he probably remembered it from when we were in Wolverhampton. He leaned down and I kissed his cheek.

“Guess you remember, huh?” I laughed.

“Who wouldn’t anyone, you thief?” He answered.

I glared at him. “It was an accident!” I proclaimed.

“Well, I’m sorry if I turned my head wondering what the heck you were doing,” Liam retorted.

“Well, I’m sorry if you didn’t realize I was kissing your cheek and you turned your head, idiot,” I retorted laughing.

He started laughing with me.

The boys all stared at us until Louis asked, “Are we missing something here?”