Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Niall’s POV:

-~-~A little earlier-~-~

“I’m gonna miss her,” I admitted. We had just dropped off Rosetta.

“See! She’s grown on ya!” Liam said.

“Well, I don’t exactly like her all too much,”

“She’s awesome! Aww, she didn’t teach me how to do a flip!” Louis said.

“Don’t worry, we can call her and meet her maybe when we go to New York in a week or two,” Liam said sensibly.

“I can’t wait though!” Louis whined.

“You can always call her,” Harry said.

“Okay! I will,” Louis huffed while getting his phone out. He dialed the number and we heard the muffled chorus of Cher Lloyd’s ‘With Your Love’.

We all looked at eachother realizing that she probably left her phone here. “STOP!” I yelled at Henry, our bus driver.

He abruptly stopped causing us all to sway a bit.

“Pull over,” Liam ordered.

“Who has the phone?”  I spoke in my announcer voice.

The other boys chuckled at this.

“1, 2, 3, 7,” Liam mocked.

“YOUR MATHS SKILLS ARE TERRIBLE!” They chorused.

I laughed in response.

“Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick,” Louis mocked as we all started to search for Rose’s phone.

I chose to look in the kitchen since I was sorta getting hungry. And with my leprechaun luck, I found her phone in the fridge. I guess she must’ve gotten hungry and left her phone in the fridge? Well, at least I found it.

I headed back into the lounge where the other boys were searching.

“I FOUND THE PHONE!” I announced.

“Where’d you find it?” Liam huffed sitting down.

“In the fridge,” I sheepishly smiled.

All the boys chuckled and Zayn said, “Figures that’d be where you looked first.”

“Henry, can you drive back to where we dropped off Rose?” Harry called out.

Henry nodded and drove back. I hopped off the bus and took a look around. I noticed her sitting on the curb while talking on to someone through the payphone. I crossed the street and snuck up behind her hoping to scare her. I hid inside a bush. I was about to pounce on her but I heard her singing, “Payphone” by Maroon 5.

She had a stunning voice. It sent chills down my spine. I remembered that she had no idea what she wanted to do. I can’t believe that she’s never considered a singing career. At around the first chorus, I took out my own phone and started recorded it. Next time I’d see Simon, I’d definitely play him this. I was also a little disappointed cause she also said that she had no talents that she’d like to acknowledge. Why wouldn’t she want to acknowledge this? I stood in the bush until she finished the song. I was about to make my presence known when she started talking again.

“Jake?” She said. That must’ve been her boyfriend.. maybe they got in a fight.

“I haven’t sung in years,” she said. Why wouldn’t she sing? If I had a voice like hers, I’d probably be singing all day. I know I’m an international popstar and all and I like to think I’ve got a pretty good voice but Rose’s  voice took my breath away.

“Well, don’t be expecting it often,” she pointed out. I had to bite my tongue hard to stop an ‘Aww’ from coming out.

“Psh... trouble?” she innocently said. I guess this Jake person probably thinks that she got into some trouble.

“Fine, I’m stuck in Boston alone and have no place to stay. My car got towed,” she admitted. Oh that sucks. I told them not to park it there since there was a no parking sign but they were too focused on saying bye to Rose to listen! Ugh.... well I can always offer her to stay on the bus with us til we can get her car back.

“I’ll be honest, I felt guilty and since I’m probably gonna have to sleep on a bench somewhere, I wanted to fix things with you before I go to well, bench,” she said. I chuckled quietly at this. I sorta felt bad but I knew that the boys would be more than happy to let her sleep on the bus with us.

“Wish me, luck,” she grumbled childishly.

“I better get all the deets about your date with Amanda,” she teased Jake. Oh, well, I guess I was wrong about Jake being her boyfriend, maybe he’s her brother?

“Love ya!” she basically shouted down the phone. Maybe they’re siblings?

She hung up the phone. I was about to come out when I saw her being tackled. I got out and saw the man grabbing her duffel and was about to leave. I gave him a good uppercut and he dropped the bag. He ran down the street. I was about to go after him but I saw her on the floor and realized that I should probably put her first. She groaned.

“Rose?” I yelled.

“Stay with me!” I yelled.

“Rose?”

“Rose?”

I sighed knowing that she probably was knocked out and wouldn’t be waking up for a while. She probably hit her head hard.

I got her duffel bag and checked for other stuff then picked her up. I got onto the bus. The boys gasped when they saw her in my arms.

“She got jumped by a robber and hit her head on the sidewalk,” I explained, “He got away, I gave him a good punch though.”

Liam got her out of my arms and checked her for bruises or cuts. When he was done he opened her eyes for any signs of a concussion.

“She’s fine,” he stated, “should we be sending her on her way?”

“Actually, her car got towed so she’s got no way of getting home anyways,” I informed.

“She can sleep here!” Louis screamed.

“I’ll sleep on the couch, she can take my bunk,” Zayn said.

We all nodded and headed to bed. Liam carried her and gently tucked her into Zayn’s bunk.

“Are we gonna be travelling to a different city though?” I asked.

“No, we still got a concert here tomorrow then we’ll leave. We're only driving to a parking lot to park for the night,” Harry pointed out.

We all said goodnight and went to sleep.

WELL, ROSE IS ALRIGHT :D YAY! I did barely any editing. Please tell me if you find anything :/ Um... well, there's nothing to say... Um... maybe if I find something to say later, I'll add it in. THANKS FOR READING! LOVE YOU :D