Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Rose's POV:

-~-~-~-~-~- Two hours later -~-~-~-~-~-

After getting 20 items signed I ended up with a total of 10,000 not including the 2000 I got for just going there. I was ecstatic and I was jumping around like crazy kissing all the boys (not on the lips of course) and hugging them to death. We had a bit of a dance party. The happiness died down though when I had to leave.

“I’m gonna miss ya,” I said hugging each one of them.

“I hope I’ll see you soon,” Harry said.

“Oooo someone has a crush,” Louis said nudging Harry who was turning a shade of crimson and muttering “No, I don’t.” I laughed awkwardly.

“Bye boys,” I said as they dropped me off where my car was.... well... supposed to be.

There wasn’t anything there. I began to panic. I noticed a man come out of the building that I was infront of.

“Sir, do you know where a black truck went? It was out here just a couple of hours ago,” I asked.

“Sorry but our business had to tow it, it’s a no parking area,” He answered.

“What’s the name of the towing company?” I asked.

“Tow Mater,” He answered. [CARS ROCKS!]

“Thank you,” I thanked as I turned around. I sighed.

The boys were long gone... there really wasn’t and options other than to cave in and call Jake. I checked my back and front pockets of my jeans to find that I accidently left it on the bus. I groaned to myself and looked around. It was pretty dark but I made out the lights of a payphone a little down the way. I crossed the street and opened my wallet and pulled out a quarter. I dialled Jake’s number and waited for him to answer.

“Hello?”

“I’m really really sorry.”

“I-“

“I know I overreacted and I know you’re right.”

“Its-“

“ I need to stop distancing myself and to listen to you more.”

“I’m-“

“OKAY! I’m really sorry.”

“Don’t-”

I felt so guilty... I just... I didn't want to hear his scolding so I did the first thing that came to mind.

I started into the first few lines of Payphone. It was perfect. It should be the theme song of this night.

“I'm at a payphone trying to call home

All of my change I spent on you

Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong

Where are the plans we made for two?

Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember,

The people we used to be...

It's even harder to picture,

That you're not here next to me.

You say it's too late to make it,

But is it too late to try?

And in our time that you wasted

All of our bridges burned down